Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV compatibility with Mavic 2
1356 1 2020-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deagl34
New

Canada

Hello everyone
I am a new drone enthusiast and I love what the fpv headset brings to the table.
I was excited to run out to the store get my drone and headset however I found out that this headset is not compatibile with Mavic 2 which is a huge missed opportunity by DJI imo.
I am wondering if DJI has any plans of releasing a similar headset with the same, or better capabilities that works with Mavic 2, or if there is a way to get this system to work with the mavic drone.
From my understanding to get this system to work you actually need to get a racing drone or build one yourself, and I am sure it is likely a fun task but I would like to have a system that allows me to just plug and play without the need of building a drone or getting a racing drone that wont have a lot of mavics features.
Some of you might reccomend some other DJI headsets however after watching reviews of those I am a not a fan of the image quality you get with those hesadsets vs the one you do with the FPV googles.

+Short story+
So all of this basically boils down to couple of questions.
Is it possible to make FPV work with mavic?
Are there any drones I can buy instead of Mavic that will work with this headset, and what are they?
Does the DJI have any plans of making a headset with similar or better capabilities that will work with their flagship drones?

What I was going to use the FPV for:
Just flying around maybe some photography, video recording and the birds eye view expeirence which IMO blows the ipad/controller combo out of the water.

Thanks for the read

2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Digital FPV Transmission system is a high-definition, low latency video transmission plan specially designed for racing drones, and it does not support DJI aircraft such as the Mavic series. Also, the DJI FPV air unit supports only racing drones that have the beta flight controller. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules