Care refresh being denied?
1281 9 2020-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TSnider
lvl.1
United States

I am being lead to believe my case is going to be denied. I found errors with my Mavic Air days before my service expired. I told them my situation, and that It was about to expire and was told to send it in and under the impression it would be taken care of under care refresh. Now they are telling me its expired and may not be covered, but looking into it further. I knew I had issues BEFORE it expired. The case was accepted 2 days before, and they recieved it a day after. So you have to know it was on its way before my service expired. Please do the right thing here. I know its cutting it close but this was handled before it expired.
And I know shipping can be seen as the drone being shipped out before it expired.

Case Number:
CAS-4025709-S3V3R3

Model:Mavic Air
Aircraft's Serial Number:0K1DF1X3BDCSFB

Case accepted 03/03/2020

Replacement Service’s Coverage Period
2019/03/06-2020/03/05

2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry to know about this.  Upon checking with your case, we'll forward this with the designated team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-3-9
Use props
TSnider
lvl.1
United States

Thank you very much for looking into this for me. I appreciate you covering my drone.
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TSnider Posted at 3-9 13:56
Thank you very much for looking into this for me. I appreciate you covering my drone.

No worries. I hope I was able to help you with this one. Would there be anything else that I can assist you with big or small? Have a great day!
2020-3-9
Use props
TSnider
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-9 15:30
No worries. I hope I was able to help you with this one. Would there be anything else that I can assist you with big or small? Have a great day!

No thats it, thank you very much for your help!
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TSnider Posted at 3-10 08:13
No thats it, thank you very much for your help!

Alright then. Thank you so much for choosing DJI. Enjoy the rest of the day.
2020-3-10
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope they are able to be linient on this, if they wanted to receive the drone the day of, they should have given you a shipping label for faster transit service
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SupBro Posted at 3-10 11:09
I hope they are able to be linient on this, if they wanted to receive the drone the day of, they should have given you a shipping label for faster transit service

Thank you for your feedback. However, if you created the case online, the system will generate the shipping label within the day, just like what he did, and everything goes well as expected.  For your knowledge. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-10 12:21
Thank you for your feedback. However, if you created the case online, the system will generate the shipping label within the day, just like what he did, and everything goes well as expected.  For your knowledge. Thank you.

Thanks fpor the info Diana
2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SupBro Posted at 3-11 05:41
Thanks fpor the info Diana

You're most welcome. If anything else, please let me know.
2020-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules