Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Pro - No Image Transmission Signal
8894 17 2020-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Candace.R
New

Canada

I have a Phantom 3 Professional drone. Recently tried to fly it and I get the "No Image Transmission Signal" error. At this point I had never updated the firmware since owning it. It's always been flown in ideal conditions and has no crashes. I'm running an Ipad Pro (new model) and it worked for quite some time before no longer showing an image on the screen. I updated the firmware on the remote, aircraft and the DJI Go app is up-to-date. I also tried the iPhone 11, a second iPad Pro and a Samsung Galaxy S9 phone with the app to verify it wasn't that.
Upon research online I have seen that others are also having this error message issue, however I'm unsure if mine is the same. I can take a picture using the remote or physically taking a picture using the button on the iPad, and when I try to review the images on the iPad I still get the blank screen. (Same as on the other phones and iPad. Seems to be consistent with even different versions of the app) When I take the SD card out and put it into my laptop I am able to download the pictures no problem and I can see what I took pictures of.

Spoke with DJI support and they recommended three troubleshooting steps that did not work as I had tried those previously, and recommended I ship it to get checked out.

Has anyone else had this specific issue? Is it a problem with maybe the remote or the iPad? The drone itself seems to be working correctly, but is there a chance that I need to take the top off the drone? Maybe there is a cable broken?

Any information would be appreciated. This is an expensive toy.
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Phantom 3 Pro has caused. Since you have done the provided troubleshooting steps and the issue still persists. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose and repair the said drone. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
techmananishgmail.com
New

Qatar

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM IN MY PHANTOM 3 PRO PLEASE HELP ME
2020-3-20
Use props
Anish Nakarmi
New

Qatar

2020-3-20
Use props
jezz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422969 ft
United States

Hi,
My Phantom 3 Pro has the same problem and it all started with the very latest update.Never did it before the update and no way to roll it back that I can see.
2020-3-20
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 668734 ft
Turkey

I had the same problem with my P3P. I have sent it to a DJI Recommended Service but they couldn't solve the problem. I think they are killing their own devices to force people to get new ones
2020-5-5
Use props
Candace.R
New

Canada

Eralp SAYGIN Posted at 5-5 12:31
I had the same problem with my P3P. I have sent it to a DJI Recommended Service but they couldn't solve the problem. I think they are killing their own devices to force people to get new ones

Sent this one in to the service center last week. Have not heard anything back yet. We use it on the farm to scout fields, so it's quite important for our operations. I'm hoping we don't get a lousy excuse about it being unrepairable.
2020-5-5
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Turkey

Candace.R Posted at 5-5 12:38
Sent this one in to the service center last week. Have not heard anything back yet. We use it on the farm to scout fields, so it's quite important for our operations. I'm hoping we don't get a lousy excuse about it being unrepairable.

I hope they will fix it, I had problem in my RC so they offered me new RC
2020-5-5
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Turkey

Do you have notification on your iPad that the RC has connected to your iPad
2020-5-5
Use props
Candace.R
New

Canada

Eralp SAYGIN Posted at 5-5 12:48
Do you have notification on your iPad that the RC has connected to your iPad

Yes we have connection with the iPad and the RC. We can take pictures in flight and download them to the iPad and can see them, just the actual live image on the screen is black.
2020-5-5
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Turkey

Candace.R Posted at 5-5 12:55
Yes we have connection with the iPad and the RC. We can take pictures in flight and download them to the iPad and can see them, just the actual live image on the screen is black.

It's weird man, I hope they'll fix it ASAP
2020-5-5
Use props
cnc9999999
New
Flight distance : 20466 ft
United Kingdom

Exactly the same problem and tried removing SD card, restarting .... Didn't work. Tried to get support from DJI online support chart line and was on hold for over 45 minutes and gave up.
2021-6-28
Use props
cnc9999999
New
Flight distance : 20466 ft
United Kingdom

Fixed it switching off the drone, then removing  the flat cable on the gimbal from the sockets and then putting back in. Switched on drone and all working again. Found this using the phantom pilots discussion board"
2021-6-28
Use props
Snider7779
lvl.1

United States

I just had the “no image “ as well. I haven’t started my 3 advanced in a year. I’m trying to update the firmware. I downloaded the bin file to the mini so card and put it in my drone. I started the drone up and it is not beeping like the tutorial says.  Just the green lights are flashing. I’m stumped as what to do now???
2021-6-28
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Oh dear, I always ask "why did you update the firmware"? If it was flying OK before you put it to sleep, it would probably still be OK, apart from the battery if you haven't been checking it every month.

So, before you started the update, did you charge the battery fully, turn the drone and RC on? Did they link? What firmware versions are you running on the drone, RC and the Go App?

Go back a step and remove the .bin file from the SD card and try again, see what happens.
2021-6-28
Use props
Snider7779
lvl.1

United States

cheddar-man Posted at 6-28 08:05
Oh dear, I always ask "why did you update the firmware"? If it was flying OK before you put it to sleep, it would probably still be OK, apart from the battery if you haven't been checking it every month.

So, before you started the update, did you charge the battery fully, turn the drone and RC on? Did they link? What firmware versions are you running on the drone, RC and the Go App?

That’s wha I’m gonna try.  I updated because had no signal/picture on the gimbal.
There were other files on the mini sd so gonna erase everything n just put the bin file on.
TBC
2021-6-28
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

No, just erase everything on the card, no bin, nothing, format it and start the drone, see what happens.
2021-6-28
Use props
ThonnyC
lvl.1

Venezuela

hola amigos, he actualizado mi P3 Proffesional a la version 1.11.20 y me da un error que dice NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL, alguno ha podido resolver este inconveniente, de tener que hacer un Downgrade a que version deberia de hacerlo? hacer el downgrade me ayudaria con este problema, Mi P3 pro funciona bien vuela esta estable no tienen ningun otro error solo ese que no transmite la imagen en vivo a la pantalla del dispositivo.

gracias de antemanos por sus aportes
2021-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules