896 4 2020-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyFireAfroMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 681421 ft
United States

DJI,
Is there an option to not make the drone make a hyperlapse video? When the mavic pro 2 stops shooting it starts to synthesizing the video. I would love to quickly load another move right after the 1st move but theres a delay since it's synthesizing the video.
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this matter. The delay on each end of recording the hyperlapse video is the processing time needed to complete the final result of the video. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
SkyFireAfroMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 681421 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-10 15:56
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this matter. The delay on each end of recording the hyperlapse video is the processing time needed to complete the final result of the video. Thank you.

Can we have the ability to turn off the video option, since most make their own using some other post processing methods?
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SkyFireAfroMan Posted at 3-10 16:02
Can we have the ability to turn off the video option, since most make their own using some other post processing methods?

Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this matter. I will for this information/inquiry to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestion!
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now