DJI GS Pro didn't shoot pictures on a run.
557 0 2020-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.  100 gain on everything.

First time this happened.  I turned everything off and reflew the mission and this time it worked but it seems the camera photo intervals aren't reliable when there is very strong winds?  Lack of processing power?  It was stuck at the starting point corner when it reached the place to scan on the first run, eventually, it moved but took a while like something was wrong.. on the second run it took a while but not as long but worked.  Can someone have a look?  I'm on the latest iPad 7th gen software and latest everything.  Ironing this out can make it more reliable for everyone in the future.  

When I did fly it the 2nd time, it took like 10 pictures in 3 seconds before it moved like 15 feet.  Interval was set to around 2 seconds and 5-6 mph but it wasn't entirely reliable where it would shoot off like 3 perfectly but then lag for another shot shoot off images w/ the intervals not even (too fast) etc.  Please have a look.  This is great software and a great product.  It rivals the equipment that costs tens of thousands of dollars.

I've used DJI GS Pro a lot and it was fine prior.

It's good I didn't leave the job site after the first run as there was no shutter sound so I checked in Go4 for the pictures and there was none.

Just for the notes: everything was green on the checklist.
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules