Battery hibernating
833 5 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

The smart controller had one white light blinking: 12 times fast, 6 times slower, then repeats. Live chat said the battery was in hibernation. Does anyone know how to get the smart controller battery OUT of hibernation?. Much appreciated.
Followed live chat directions, no cure.

2020-3-11
Use props
RCnerd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18307 ft
United States

Did live chat indicate the battery might be able to return from hibernation?  What did live chat recommend you do to try restoring normal operation?  
2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this inquiry. If the battery or device is in a hibernated state. I would recommend to please charge it for at least 2 to 4 hours to isolate the issue, If after doing this troubleshooting step the issue still persists. Please contact our DJI Support Team to start up a ticket to further assists you regarding this matter. Thank you.
2020-3-11
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Never heard of this. Will have to keep an eye on it due to the many mavics I have.
2020-3-11
Use props
SkiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

To all similarly situated:

I tried the sequence from "live chat" as follows:

plug into wall socket then to controller.  press and release power then re press power and hold for 1 minute.

disconnect from wall socket and re plug into a different socket

press and release power then immediately press and hold for 2 minutes.

disconnect from wall socket.

reconnect to different socket.

connect power to the controller.

it did work.  the controller did re charge albeit slowly.  the converter/adapter was of too low an output.  (I cannot recall the output for the DJI supplied adapter, if any knows?)

2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SkiFlyer Posted at 3-12 09:55
To all similarly situated:

I tried the sequence from "live chat" as follows:

Hi. Thank you for the additional, information. I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. With regards to the suggested output when charging your DJI Smart Controller. Please refer to the image that I will be posting. If you have further concern or inquiry. please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules