ESC Status Error. Restart Aircraft.
887 5 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Solar Surfer
New

United States

Aloha, My Phantom 3 Professional has been giving me this "ESC Status Error" the last few times I have attempted to fly. I've done several restarts with same result. It asks me to contact DJI Support about this. The App is version 3.1.10, Aircraft 1.10.9+ and Remote 1.180+. Do I need another update? Where would I find what the latest software is? Please advise.

2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Solar Surfer, sorry for the troubles with the drone, I have sent you PM, please check and have a try.
2020-3-11
Use props
mjfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello DJI, I have just encountered the ESC error on my Phantom 3 Professional and I see from the forums that many others have had problems with this. Do I need to do a firmware upgrade? Please advise.
2020-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mjfish Posted at 5-9 05:22
Hello DJI, I have just encountered the ESC error on my Phantom 3 Professional and I see from the forums that many others have had problems with this. Do I need to do a firmware upgrade? Please advise.

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thanks.
2020-5-10
Use props
Finchster
New

United Kingdom

Does anyone have a link to the firmware 1.11.30 for my P3A. I'd love to use it again but I keep getting ESC status error.  I keep havering to force the same firmware down (1.11.0020) then it works for a little bit before doing it again.
2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Finchster Posted at 9-26 22:53
Does anyone have a link to the firmware 1.11.30 for my P3A. I'd love to use it again but I keep getting ESC status error.  I keep havering to force the same firmware down (1.11.0020) then it works for a little bit before doing it again.

I've replied to your PM, please check, thanks.
2020-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules