695 6 2020-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jejeman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76270 ft
France

Hello,
My mavic air doesn't recognize the battery and refuse to take off. I tried with several different batteries, but always the same.
Do you know what is the problem and how to solve it ?
Thank you.

Screenshot_2020-03-10-18-19-48-759_dji.go.v4.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-10-18-19-57-759_dji.go.v4.jpg
2020-3-12
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Try putting it back on the charger. If that shows a fault, then the battery needs to be replaced. Hopefully, it will be under warranty. If not, it is scrap.
If the charger shows no-fault, examine the connectors on battery and drone.
Was the firmware recently updated on drone & battery? I recently lost a good battery because of firmware failure in the battery. Mavic Pro. The clue was middle two lights only stayed on 1 minute, off for 1 second. I doubt that is your problem though.

2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 with the said battery. to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-12
Use props
jejeman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76270 ft
France

Thank you for your answers...
I tried to update to the latest firmware from the DJI Assistant, but it cannot, and says "Please be sure your battery is more than 50% to perform"
But as it doesn't recognize any battery I can't update firmware...
2020-3-12
Use props
Blake Wubwub
New

United States

Hello, i am posting on here because apparently i cannot make my own thread. However my drone recently flew right into a building after clicking RETURN TO HOME. What happened is: I flew the drone.. manually brought it to hover 4 feet above the HOME landing station. I clicked RETURN TO HOME and then the drone shot up 80 feet into the air and went about 20 or 30 feet forward (away from home) into a building and fell. Do you think this is covered by DJI warranty?
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blake Wubwub Posted at 3-12 10:20
Hello, i am posting on here because apparently i cannot make my own thread. However my drone recently flew right into a building after clicking RETURN TO HOME. What happened is: I flew the drone.. manually brought it to hover 4 feet above the HOME landing station. I clicked RETURN TO HOME and then the drone shot up 80 feet into the air and went about 20 or 30 feet forward (away from home) into a building and fell. Do you think this is covered by DJI warranty?

Hi, I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident and thank you for sharing your informative insights on what happened. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose, analyze and repair the said drone.  Please note that DJI will not be able to perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period of the drone. Otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your valued support.
2020-3-12
Use props
Vofas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

If all the batteries cannot be seen, then updating their firmware is unlikely to succeed. Carefully check the condition of the contacts on the drone in the battery compartment. It is possible that they are damaged or oxidized.
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules