Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Yaw stuttering
964 5 2020-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blokksberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99508 ft
Norway

Hello DJI Forum! I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. When i fly it and try to get cinematic footage, the camera stutters. It's not constant, just that every minute or so, the camera hesitates to turn. I don't know if it's the gimbal or the rotation of the aircraft, but it constantly ruins my shots. Please help me!
2020-3-12
Use props
HurleyBird
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried reverting back to an older firmware version to see if might have been caused by an update.
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash. did you noticed any error messages or code, when the gimbal starts to stutter. Please try calibrating the gimbal to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-12
Use props
Blokksberg
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-12 13:55
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash. did you noticed any error messages or code, when the gimbal starts to stutter. Please try calibrating the gimbal to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

It has had one landing into grass where a propeller broke. But due to other issues, i got a replacement drone. However, this problem still persisted in both.
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blokksberg Posted at 3-12 22:44
It has had one landing into grass where a propeller broke. But due to other issues, i got a replacement drone. However, this problem still persisted in both.

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please calibrate the gimbal, If issue still persists after this step. Please contact our DJI Support Team . To further diagnose the case of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-3-13
Use props
Blokksberg
lvl.1
Norway

Ok, thanks! One more thing though, when i turn the yaw quickly, the problem doesent occur. Is there a way to decrease sensitivity on the controller?
2020-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules