Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Version 4.3.32 from 11 March 2020
920 6 2020-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

I have the 4.3.32 couple of weeks on my phone as well as on the SC.
Now, today my phone just updated to version 4.3.32 from 11 march 2020.
Anybody know why suddenly the older 4.3.32 is being replaced with the same version number of 11 march?
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this query of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will surely let you know once we have an update from them. Thank you!
2020-3-12
Use props
kykmavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

Any news about this or a new version?
2020-4-2
Use props
Hounsile
lvl.1

India

Thank you so much for launching this version. The last one needed some updates and you have fixed all the bugs. I need this software for my work of https://essayguru.org/research-paper-proofreading-service/ and that's why I needed some updates for the bugs like software sometimes gets crash in between the work. Well, I hope now it will work well. Thanks again.
2020-7-3
Use props
Hounsile
lvl.1

India

Thanks a lot for this wonderful information. I really liked it a lot.
2020-7-6
Use props
kathrin
lvl.1

India

Wow, this was some really good information and I didn't know about this before reading it here. This post really inspired me to start a new business and I was searching online for a business plan and landed on www.ogscapital.com/article/home-health-care-business-plan/ website. It has a lot of business plans there and they also make custom business plans for you.
2020-7-10
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

I love how DJI only works to improve the DJI go 4 app when there have been numerous complaints about the DJI go app not connecting to facebook for facebook live feed. last update from DJI for the go 4 app was a month ago. last update for the go app was 5 months ago... WTF is wrong with this picture....
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules