Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1448 13 2020-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mockingbird_71
First Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Ok can someone point me in the direction of what im doing wrong? why cant i change my forum avatar i dont have the option to choose a custom one.

any help would be appreciated?

2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Please use a computer to update your avatar. If the issue still persists on the computer, please provided a screenshot of the issue from the Personal Homepage > Settings page. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-12
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-12 13:25
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Please use a computer to update your avatar. If the issue still persists on the computer, please provided a screenshot of the issue from the Personal Homepage > Settings page. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I am using a computer i.e a windows 10 laptop. as youi can see from the picture that section is greyed out and has been like that for many months
2020-3-12
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

mockingbird_71 Posted at 3-12 13:45
[view_image]

I am using a computer i.e a windows 10 laptop. as youi can see from the picture that section is greyed out and has been like that for many months

It only works if your IQ is bigger than your shoe size
2020-3-12
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer
United Kingdom

Definitely counts you out then ! I would only scare you with my IQ  then again I bet you don't come across many intelligent people in that shallow end of the gene pool.
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mockingbird_71 Posted at 3-12 13:45
[view_image]

May we verify which browser you are using? Did you try with Chrome?
2020-3-12
Use props
mockingbird_71
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-12 19:34

no i always use firefox but can try chrome if you think it will help!
2020-3-13
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-12 19:34

Now sorted ! firefox was not allowing flash player to run on the browser ! Mannaged to get it to run on chrome so all now sorted!. Thank you so much for your input in dealing with this issue.
2020-3-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 3-13 01:21
Now sorted ! firefox was not allowing flash player to run on the browser ! Mannaged to get it to run on chrome so all now sorted!. Thank you so much for your input in dealing with this issue.

Thank you for the update. I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved and thank you for your valued support.
2020-3-13
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 3-13 01:21
Now sorted ! firefox was not allowing flash player to run on the browser ! Mannaged to get it to run on chrome so all now sorted!. Thank you so much for your input in dealing with this issue.

It also works on IE. That's how I change mine.
2020-3-13
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
First Officer
United Kingdom

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 3-13 15:42
It also works on IE. That's how I change mine.

Never thought about using IE at the time but you live and learn just seems really strange that Firefox didn’t want to play nice
2020-3-13
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-13 15:17
Thank you for the update. I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved and thank you for your valued support.

Not a problem thanks for you assistance in this matter paladin
2020-3-13
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 3-13 15:52
Never thought about using IE at the time but you live and learn just seems really strange that Firefox didn’t want to play nice

I agree and on the other hand you would think that DJI would be using more updated code on the forum so we didn't run into these issues.
2020-3-13
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
First Officer
United Kingdom

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 3-13 16:05
I agree and on the other hand you would think that DJI would be using more updated code on the forum so we didn't run into these issues.

It does seem very buggy ! Although I don’t use the forum as often as I should do , don’t really measure the functionality of the site although it is very limited as to what can be done to improve the end user experience !
2020-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules