DJI Ronin SC - Not conecting to Iphone 7
1024 4 2020-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BeBa2pcgA5UJ
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello,

I've Bought a DJI Ronin SC. After I assemble it, I connected to my iphone 7 via the Ronin App. It recognized the Ronin SC, but after just starting the calibration process, it lodt connection, and I was never able to reconnect them again. Sometimes the Ronin SC appears in the app, sometimes it doesn´t. But even when it appears, I'm unable to connect.

My iphone 7 is updated. The Ronin SC is fully charged. No other device is connected via bluetooth to my Iphone. I even tried 2 solutions with my iphone, the "hard reset", and "Erase all and go back to factory settings. Nothing seems to work.

I wonder if someone else had the same problem, and if there is a workaround.

If not I have to return it and go with another brand.

Thanks
2020-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read the difficulties with the Ronin-SC, it is recommended to re-install the Ronin APP, if the Bluetooth still cannot be connected, any chance to have a try with another mobile phone?
2020-3-13
Use props
djiuser_BeBa2pcgA5UJ
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello,

I've done that (to re-install de Ronin app) several times already. I only have access to another phone a Samsung, and it's exactly the same. Sometimes the Ronin SC appear in the app, sometimes it doesn't, but I'm never able to connect to it.
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_BeBa2pcgA5UJ
lvl.1

Portugal

Tried today with an iphone 8. Same thing. The Ronin SC doesn´t appear in the RONIN app. Bluetooth on, tried with wifi on and off. Everything in this Iphone was also updated.
2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_BeBa2pcgA5UJ Posted at 3-14 07:40
Tried today with an iphone 8. Same thing. The Ronin SC doesn´t appear in the RONIN app. Bluetooth on, tried with wifi on and off. Everything in this Iphone was also updated.

Sorry for that case happened, please restart the Ronin SC and try the connection again, if the issue stills persists, you are recommended to contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. Thanks.
2020-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules