lost inspire 2 DNG & ProRes license
4197 32 2020-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1140984 ft
Russia

I bought dji inspire 2 combo with the dng and prores licenses already installed, for a long time I used everything without any problems, now I see that the license is not activated, and I need to enter the code, but I do not know the code, I did not buy the license separately, I already bought it inside the body, what should I do? Where can I get this code? thanks for the help
activate.jpg
2020-3-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

OK, let's get over this issue ... Question: did you purchased this Inspire 2 with CineDNG license directly from DJI authorized dealer? If yes, do you have original invoice with aircraft serial number?
2020-3-15
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

hi, I bought it 2 years ago, bought it in the store for cash, Assistant 2 shows that I have a license but I need an activation code, earlier it was written that the license is activated, now I need a code to activate it, I have a second I2 and there I later bought a license and I have a code, but how to be with a license that was originally on the body?
2020-3-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 3-15 21:11
hi, I bought it 2 years ago, bought it in the store for cash, Assistant 2 shows that I have a license but I need an activation code, earlier it was written that the license is activated, now I need a code to activate it, I have a second I2 and there I later bought a license and I have a code, but how to be with a license that was originally on the body?

E-mail DJI Support, state aircraft serial number (as seen inside battery compartment), attach screenshot with CineCore serial number and ask for activation code.
2020-3-16
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

You are probably only seeing the activation page in the Assistant2

Did you ever sucessfully record CinemaDNG or Prores previously on that bird?
If not, then you probably never had the license.

Order time 1970 sounds like a bug.
Did you try to reflash the bird and camera to the latest firmware.

Any chance you did a firmware update on the other bird with the camera attached but never done it, also with the camera attached on your second bird?
Always attach the camera on your bird for a firmware update. If you got a X5S and a X7 then do it twice with each camera attached.
2020-3-17
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

I can record DNG and ProRes, everything works perfectly.
The license was activated for more than 2 years, now I need a code. This bird stopped recording DNG half a year ago and I connected to DJI Assistant 2 and clicked "load certificate" and everything was fixed, now I'm afraid to update the firmware because I don’t know the code. 1970 date is when the license was already on the body, and the current date at the time of the actual purchase, the license was already on the body
2020-3-17
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

the samething happend to me with 2 aircraft
2020-3-17
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

How did you find out the code? I wrote in support, waiting for a response from the engineers for a week ...
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ansi0138gmail.com, sorry for the difficulties with the license, upon checking the email, your concern has been forwarded to our engineers for further assistance.
Besides, we need more information, may we verify whether your drone was repaired before? Where did you purchase it and may we have the proof of purchase? We also need the picture of the serial number of the drone, appreciate your time. SN.png
2020-3-18
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

hi Mindy, I bought it for cash, I’ll try to find a receipt for payment.
The drone was repaired without sending it to China more than a year ago at my own expense, so I do not have this serial number because the battery holder has been replaced.
But why don’t you check the serial number and make sure that the license have is on this drone?
Always the status has been “activated”. Now I need a code that I don’t know, what has changed?

cinecore 0A0LDBM003002E
drone 095XDAX00200XM
2020-3-18
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

support reported that the activation code is 99999999, but now I don’t have an activate button, but only an offer to buy ... what should I do? deleted my license?
2020-3-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 02:14
Hi ansi0138gmail.com, sorry for the difficulties with the license, upon checking the email, your concern has been forwarded to our engineers for further assistance.
Besides, we need more information, may we verify whether your drone was repaired before? Where did you purchase it and may we have the proof of purchase? We also need the picture of the serial number of the drone, appreciate your time.[view_image]

Dear Mindy, something is wrong with licensing system. Too many reports of lost license as a result of FW update. ansi0138gmail.com is describing exactly the same nightmare I've been exposed to several days ago (case #2610824). Lyndone at DJI Support concluded that my license disappeared because it was transferred to another Inspire on request of previous owner. The seller strongly disagreed with this statement, claiming that the transfer was performed from another drone. Indeed I've seen the license, but after FW update the license is no more. Unfortunately I've lost this case since I don't know the truth.
2020-3-22
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-22 00:26
Dear Mindy, something is wrong with licensing system. Too many reports of lost license as a result of FW update. ansi0138gmail.com is describing exactly the same nightmare I've been exposed to several days ago (case #2610824). Lyndone at DJI Support concluded that my license disappeared because it was transferred to another Inspire on request of previous owner. The seller strongly disagreed with this statement, claiming that the transfer was performed from another drone. Indeed I've seen the license, but after FW update the license is no more. Unfortunately I've lost this case since I don't know the truth.

I Also have the same problem with 2 inspire 2 that i lost the license, these drones are used in CInema daily working and i have both drones grounded i would like to have help and fix these asap.
2020-3-22
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

when I wrote the first message there was a license and I had only to activate it, now they offer me to buy again ...finds nothing ... how to fix it?
2020-3-22
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 3-22 09:37
when I wrote the first message there was a license and I had only to activate it, now they offer me to buy again ...finds nothing ... how to fix it?

I told you many times what you must do ... Contact DJI Support and ask for lost license restoration. If it's still attached to your drone in database, you'll get it back. It is gonna take a lot of time and efforts, but nobody will steal license from you.
2020-3-22
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-22 10:43
I told you many times what you must do ... Contact DJI Support and ask for lost license restoration. If it's still attached to your drone in database, you'll get it back. It is gonna take a lot of time and efforts, but nobody will steal license from you.

I talked with support, they informed me of the activation code 99999999, they cannot report the status of the license.....some difficulties with this
2020-3-22
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 3-22 11:01
I talked with support, they informed me of the activation code 99999999, they cannot report the status of the license.....some difficulties with this

Not true. PM Mindy and ask to escalate your case. She's very helpful in difficult situations ...
2020-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mafia16 Posted at 3-22 09:08
I Also have the same problem with 2 inspire 2 that i lost the license, these drones are used in CInema daily working and i have both drones grounded i would like to have help and fix these asap.

Sorry to know you have the same problem, we need more information for clarification.
1. The picture of the serial number of the drone on the battery compartment as 9# shows.
2. The screenshot of the CineCore SN in the DJI Assistant 2.
3. The purchase channel and the email address left when purchasing the license.
4. If the drone was repaired, please provide us the case number.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 3-18 06:02
hi Mindy, I bought it for cash, I’ll try to find a receipt for payment.
The drone was repaired without sending it to China more than a year ago at my own expense, so I do not have this serial number because the battery holder has been replaced.
But why don’t you check the serial number and make sure that the license have is on this drone?

Sorry for the late response, please reply to my post directly so that I could get the notification and reply timely.
Your concern will be forwarded to our engineers to look into, we will keep you updated.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-22 00:26
Dear Mindy, something is wrong with licensing system. Too many reports of lost license as a result of FW update. ansi0138gmail.com is describing exactly the same nightmare I've been exposed to several days ago (case #2610824). Lyndone at DJI Support concluded that my license disappeared because it was transferred to another Inspire on request of previous owner. The seller strongly disagreed with this statement, claiming that the transfer was performed from another drone. Indeed I've seen the license, but after FW update the license is no more. Unfortunately I've lost this case since I don't know the truth.

Hi Matthew, I'm sorry that you have the same issue, since you have provided the details in the email, I will verify again with our engineers and keep you updated.
2020-3-23
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-23 06:33
Sorry for the late response, please reply to my post directly so that I could get the notification and reply timely.
Your concern will be forwarded to our engineers to look into, we will keep you updated.

ok i wait thanks
2020-3-23
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-23 06:31
Sorry to know you have the same problem, we need more information for clarification.
1. The picture of the serial number of the drone on the battery compartment as 9# shows.
2. The screenshot of the CineCore SN in the DJI Assistant 2.

Hi Mindy,

i send all the info to the support team i hope they give me a update these week. thanks
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mafia16 Posted at 3-23 17:11
Hi Mindy,

i send all the info to the support team i hope they give me a update these week. thanks

How did you contact our support? If you need me to follow up, please post the email ticket number here if you contacted them via email. Of course, our support team will also help make it clear and get it solved.
2020-3-24
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-23 06:33

how long should i wait? so no one contacted me
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 3-26 01:38
how long should i wait? so no one contacted me

We are still waiting for the update from our engineers, we will push them and keep you posted as soon as possible.
2020-3-29
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 3-26 01:38
how long should i wait? so no one contacted me

i have 3 weeks on hold waiting, both drones main and backup are not working with the license. these is a joke
2020-3-29
Use props
ansi0138gmail.com
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 04:57
We are still waiting for the update from our engineers, we will push them and keep you posted as soon as possible.

my problem is solved, now the license is activated, thanks for the help !!
2020-4-2
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

ansi0138gmail.com Posted at 4-2 09:58
my problem is solved, now the license is activated, thanks for the help !!

That's great news, but tell us how? What did you do? What DJI told you to do?
2020-4-3
Use props
Sajed Alamuti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21070 ft
  • >>>
Iran

Hi every one
i have the same problem.i bought an inspire 2 with ProRes license inside it from DJI.before Updating to new firmware,i recorded 444XQ easily on the SSD,but after updating, when i want to record on SSD an error appears that the video format does not supported and i should purchase the license key from DJI.
plz help me to solve this problem

2020-7-30
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Sajed Alamuti Posted at 7-30 00:19
Hi every one
i have the same problem.i bought an inspire 2 with ProRes license inside it from DJI.before Updating to new firmware,i recorded 444XQ easily on the SSD,but after updating, when i want to record on SSD an error appears that the video format does not supported and i should purchase the license key from DJI.
plz help me to solve this problem

You must contact DJI Service as explained above in this thread.
2020-7-30
Use props
Sajed Alamuti
lvl.2
  • >>>
Iran

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 7-30 07:35
You must contact DJI Service as explained above in this thread.

I have tried to contact,but there is no answer from dji support team
2020-7-31
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Sajed Alamuti Posted at 7-31 00:39
I have tried to contact,but there is no answer from dji support team

If you e-mailed DJI Support, wait patiently for response. There's nothing else you can do.
2020-7-31
Use props
Sajed Alamuti
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFiwyjuk7_I
this is my problem and still i did not get any clear answer from DJI Support.they ask to check activation key.but as u can see in the pic that i get the the drone with licence

2020-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules