Lemon seed video and timelapse concern ADDRESS to DJI
537 7 2020-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Sharing a video of my Lemon seed, and I grabbed the Osmo Action to do a timelapse video, Stop!.  I set up the Timelapse, 30 second Max 4K. while I am using a gopro 5 minute why are we  with less of a frame per tehn other cameras out there, we should at least have 60 seconds per, even 2 minutes, not 30 seconds.

the response we all will see is  

Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video you have created for the DJI Osmo Action specifically for the Timelapse Function for the said camera. I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further evaluation of the DJI Osmo Action. Again thank you for your valued support.

We with the  DJI Osmo see it quite clear FW 1.80.20 best have the updated interval.

2020-3-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

True, that will be your exact reply.....
2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-16 01:29
True, that will be your exact reply.....

I bet they say.

Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful Hyperlaps video you have created using your DJI Osmo Action. Great work and thank you for your support.
2020-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You might be right about that.
2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Seed or DJI:  read what I wrote, answer what I ask?

DJI  why does the screen stay on during the timelapse, when the screen saver is correctly set to 1 minute?  It counts down from 5 seconds, prior to each interval?

As I am doing a timelapse on  the Lemon seed today, it's near the opening and now in the dirt, within hours it should start the Sprout,  would have loved a 60S interval?

2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-16 05:59
You might be right about that.

Well,  I just grabbed the camera, to do the timelapse,  and noticed te screen saver gets Bipassed , Lol.  And counts as well. will  see what they say or anyone  for that matter.    will the seed win for the answer? will seed (get it)
2020-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 3-16 06:55
Well,  I just grabbed the camera, to do the timelapse,  and noticed te screen saver gets Bipassed , Lol.  And counts as well. will  see what they say or anyone  for that matter.    will the seed win for the answer? will seed (get it)

We'll see(d)
2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2020-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules