Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hello,

I have this problem, on 5.5" Crystal Sky I can see the whole frame of the video but on 7.85" it is cropped on the sides.
DJI Go is v3.1.38, and there are updates out there on the CS FW itself as well for DJI Go but I didn't applied them yet because everything was working fine with X5R camera. After I got the Ronin MX and RED I found this problem. Any thoughts about this problem?

On the photo bellow can be seen how the arms of the drone are cut on the 7.85 monitor. If curious the current feed is from the fpv camera but it's the same with the RED.

cropped image on CS 7.85

cropped image on CS 7.85

Thanks!
2020-3-14
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I have updated all firmwares (lightbridge, CS and latest DGI Go) but that didn't solved the problem.
2020-3-15
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Nikolay Atanasov Posted at 3-15 02:36
I have updated all firmwares (lightbridge, CS and latest DGI Go) but that didn't solved the problem.

So just for the record.
The official responce from DJI support was:

"That's a known issue with DJI GO 3 for Android devices, currently only iOS devices can display propper aspect ratio on a 4:3 display from Lightbridge 2 / M600Pro. This will be fixed in a timely manner."

This m600 Pro system was released back in 2016 also the Crystal Sky monitors where one year after and right now in 2020 it appears as not fully compatible and is probably unfinnished product. That's so sad DJI.
2020-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules