Camera Malfunction
1665 15 2020-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

First time out of box.  Followed all directions.  After connecting I get multiple "Camera Malfunction" errors "contact support".  Is there something I might have missed?  (It doesn't fly either).  Thx.
2020-3-14
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

... Also, on the screen it says  "Aircraft searching for GPS".
2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi OxyNite, sorry for that case happened. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error messages? We'll do our best to help you, please don't worry.
2020-3-15
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-15 00:41
Hi OxyNite, sorry for that case happened. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error messages? We'll do our best to help you, please don't worry.

Here's the screenshot. Thank you for looking!  Very disappointing opening the box and getting this!

Thx.

-Oxy.
2020-3-15
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi OxyNite, thank you for providing the screenshot, you are recommended to contact our support team via the link below to open a case and send the drone in for a diagnosis.
http://www.dji.com/support
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-3-15
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

Thanks.  I opened a case:  Case Number: CAS-4074224-T1W8F2
CAS-4074224-T1W8F2 I'm not sure what to send back though?  Just the drone itself?  Should I remove the propellers???

Thanks.

-OxyNite.
2020-3-15
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

...and I sure hope I don't get charged anything.  I received it on 2/11/20, but it was a GIFT, so it wasn't OPENED UP at all until today!  Very disappointing....
2020-3-15
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone know if I should remove the propellers before sending the drone back for repair?  It seems to indicate that when it says "only affected parts"... Thanks!
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OxyNite Posted at 3-15 13:20
Does anyone know if I should remove the propellers before sending the drone back for repair?  It seems to indicate that when it says "only affected parts"... Thanks!

It's complicated to remove and re-attach the propellers and not necessary, please fold the arm and send in the aircraft to the repair center.
2020-3-15
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

Thanks.  It'll be on its way tomorrow.  Crazy that it's dead right out of the box.  Anyone else have this problem?
2020-3-15
Use props
fansc81b5765
New

Netherlands

My right front vision camera isnt working AT ALL
2020-3-18
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

fansc81b5765 Posted at 3-18 00:50
My right front vision camera isnt working AT ALL

But it still flies?  I'd feel much better if it would at least FLY out of the box.  GL.
2020-3-18
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

The online update shows they repaired it and are shipping shortly.  But there are no details, other than parts they used.  Is it correct to assume they simply replaced those parts?  How long is the repair warranted for?   And am I eligible to purchase a Care package?  Thanks!
2020-3-19
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

OxyNite Posted at 3-19 19:05
The online update shows they repaired it and are shipping shortly.  But there are no details, other than parts they used.  Is it correct to assume they simply replaced those parts?  How long is the repair warranted for?   And am I eligible to purchase a Care package?  Thanks!

Hello:  Is anyone from dji here???

My Mavic is being shipped after repairs...arriving tomorrow.  I got the email to purchase Care, but when I enter my serial # it just says "after 48 hours of activation"....cannot purchase"

But your policy says I can buy CARE up to 72 hours from getting the EMAIL from you, which I received FRIDAY.  Monday might be too late to contact you by telephone so I'm trying here.

CAN i PURCHASE CARE PLEASE?  Here's the case #:
CAS-4074224-T1W8F2

Thank you,
-Fred.
2020-3-22
Use props
OxyNite
lvl.2
United States

Just a followup:  I received a replacement drone just ONE WEEK from shipping my dead one.  Very impressive.  Since it was a replacement, with a different serial number, that's why I couldn't purchase the Care until I received it.  I was worried, however, that it might not arrive within the 72-hr period  It barely did!   Thanks dji!
2020-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules