432 5 2020-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Found out how messing with the Color mixer for sat and adding a bit of lumin to that color can make a big difference in the color pop.

File w/o the 2MB limit:
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... tqNYWZhWPtgHhwNb-ON
2020-3-14
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use Lightroom. Manipulating color, contrast, brightness, saturation, etc. is simple.
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what editing software they are using to edit their works. Thank you.
2020-3-15
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

I normally shoot in RAW. So, the files are really quite flat in colors. Just like Marty, I use Lightroom & PhotoShop to get the pictures right.
2020-3-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 07:36
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what editing software they are using to edit their works. Thank you.

DJI GS Pro needs some addressing though.  Need to make the shot intervals reliable as currently it's sometimes unreliable and sometimes don't even shoot pictures on a run w/ the P4PV2.0.
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AntDX316 Posted at 3-15 15:44
DJI GS Pro needs some addressing though.  Need to make the shot intervals reliable as currently it's sometimes unreliable and sometimes don't even shoot pictures on a run w/ the P4PV2.0.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again thank you for your valued support.
2020-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules