Can't sign in on DJI GO or GO4
1915 3 2020-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jab862
lvl.1

United States

I am a new that just bought a used Mavic Air, I haven't done anthing yet except to try to load a app on y Samsung S9.  I tried the DJI GO and GO 4, no luck.  The GO 4 won't let me get past the DJI Privacy Poliicy and the GO won't let  me siigh in, either wrong verifcation code or can't find account, or already used e-mail address. Is there anywhere to have someone walk mme through this and which app is the one I really need.  I went online for hours but no help Thanks
2020-3-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

For the MA you need the Go4 app. You have to agree and
then it should allow you to continue.
2020-3-16
Use props
jab862
lvl.1

United States

That is the problem there is no place at the end of the Privacy to agree, no box to check.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it s few times and no luck.  I need help!  
2020-3-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. The DJI Mavic Air only uses the DJI Go 4 application. With regards to this, can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the problem persists? also, can you please provide us a screenshot on the page that you mentioned that you can't get passed through? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules