3345 16 2020-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

M210 RTK V1 has the Yellow Flashing Lights (fast) after a flight where it was disconnecting several times (Signal loss).
Now No Flight Controller serial Number - Shows as N/A  and No Battery information at on either Go 4 or Pilot App 1.7.0.
Did all updates via PC to Assistant 2.0.8 to ensure Firmware is up to date. ReLinked A/C, Updated Batteries...
Still no FC or Battery info on CrystalSky via Cendence connected to M210 RTK V1
Continous Fast Yellow Light Flashing and unable to fly. Cameras send picture etc. just can't fly.
Ideas are welcome!

2020-3-15
Use props
mrios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 66319 ft
Paraguay

Hi, I have the exact same problem with a M210 V1
2020-3-16
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Apparently this Flight Controller died during it's last flight; Airdata information shows multiple instances of signal loss which resulted it a self enforced RTH and Landing.
After that it was all Fast Flashing Yellow Lights  Nothing i have done has fixed it.
According to my Enterprise Dealer It will have to be sent in for Replacement of the Flight Controller Board after just 15 months of ownership.
M210 RTK V1
2020-3-16
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

mrios Posted at 3-16 11:08

How did you Fix your M210 ?
Or were you even able too?
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MedicFL1, we apologize for the troubles with the aircraft, it is recommended to send in the drone to our repair center for the diagnosis. If you need any assistance during this process, please keep us updated with the case number.
2020-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mrios Posted at 3-16 11:08

Hi mrios, sorry for the inconvenience caused, if you have the exact same problem with OP, please contact your dealer and send in the drone for the evaluation.
2020-3-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:47
Hi MedicFL1, we apologize for the troubles with the aircraft, it is recommended to send in the drone to our repair center for the diagnosis. If you need any assistance during this process, please keep us updated with the case number.

CAS-4375330-P2H7B3  After returning to Enterprise Dealer and their assessment the unit has gone in to the California repair center.
Covid delays and not knowing if the USA repair centers were operating has delayed a lot of people from sending items in.
A check of the Flight Records shows how this failure started after one month of operation.
Using it for Public Safety and Department of Transportation inspections was  a risk I had to take until complete failure.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MedicFL1 Posted at 5-30 10:28
CAS-4375330-P2H7B3  After returning to Enterprise Dealer and their assessment the unit has gone in to the California repair center.
Covid delays and not knowing if the USA repair centers were operating has delayed a lot of people from sending items in.
A check of the Flight Records shows how this failure started after one month of operation.

The repair process will be a little delayed due to the epidemic, we are doing our best to resume the repair service, sorry for any inconvenience caused. I see the case has been checked-in and it is under damage assessment currently, we hope you will get it back soon.
2020-6-1
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 01:20
The repair process will be a little delayed due to the epidemic, we are doing our best to resume the repair service, sorry for any inconvenience caused. I see the case has been checked-in and it is under damage assessment currently, we hope you will get it back soon.

CAS-4375330-P2H7B3
Check the repair order and tell me who's Aircraft that is?
See the video above at 8:49 and the condition of my Aircraft compared to the one in the pictures of the repair order.
Who's Aircraft is that?

Not My M210

Not My M210
2020-6-8
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 01:20

[bCAS-4375330-P2H7B3]
Original Packaging information.
Actual Flight Controller Serial Number /  Remote controller S/N  of My Aircraft purchased via RMUS Enterprise Dealer.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MedicFL1 Posted at 6-9 14:34
Original Packaging information.
Actual Flight Controller Serial Number /  Remote controller S/N  of My Aircraft purchased via RMUS Enterprise Dealer.[view_image] [view_image]

Sorry for the late response, 0N4DF3D0210012 is the SN of the aircraft, 095XF2600201VK is the SN of the flight controller, they are the same one drone. The different module has different SN, the APP only shows the SN of the flight controller.
2020-6-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-18 01:38
Sorry for the late response, 0N4DF3D0210012 is the SN of the aircraft, 095XF2600201VK is the SN of the flight controller, they are the same one drone. The different module has different SN, the APP only shows the SN of the flight controller.

0N4DF3D0210012 is the SN of the aircraft, 095XF2600201VK is the SN of the flight controller in MY Matrice 210 RTK v1  ... The Flight Controller Number - being inside the Aircraft -  cannot be switched
The Numbers on the Repair order do not match my Matrice 210 RTK flight controller number - The pictures from the repair facility show a different Flight controller serial number  other than the one in my Aircraft.
The number of the flight controller on the repair order also does not match my flight controller number.

I have emailed dji enterprise customer support. I will not repair someone elses aircraft.

Please see your repair order and pictures taken by Lowe to understand that the numbers don't match - no matter what the removable printed sticker says, the Flight Controller SN's tell a different story.

2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MedicFL1 Posted at 6-18 15:49
0N4DF3D0210012 is the SN of the aircraft, 095XF2600201VK is the SN of the flight controller in MY Matrice 210 RTK v1  ... The Flight Controller Number - being inside the Aircraft -  cannot be switched
The Numbers on the Repair order do not match my Matrice 210 RTK flight controller number - The pictures from the repair facility show a different Flight controller serial number  other than the one in my Aircraft.
The number of the flight controller on the repair order also does not match my flight controller number.

Thanks for the details, upon checking the case, our support in Twitter has escalated your concerns to the local repair center for further evaluation, we will have someone to contact you in working hours soon, please sit tight, thank you.
2020-6-21
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-21 02:50
Thanks for the details, upon checking the case, our support in Twitter has escalated your concerns to the local repair center for further evaluation, we will have someone to contact you in working hours soon, please sit tight, thank you.

"Dear customer, We regret that the serv ice is not covered by warranty based on the results of damage assessment. Parts and labor listed below. Top and lower shell damaged; Expansion kit button damaged; Battery compartment damaged, batteries do not eject; main controller issue; Test MC functions normal, rtk connects with no issues. M2, m3 antenna mount and covers damaged; 10% discount applied. We will either repair it or replace it with a product that’s new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. For more information,...""
The Matrice 210 RTK Went to Repair for a Failed Main Controller Board - Can not Take off , N/A shown for SN- N/A For Battery Information
This repair remark is for a different Matrice 210 RTK.    CAS-4375330-P2H7B3

2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MedicFL1 Posted at 6-23 13:25
"Dear customer, We regret that the serv ice is not covered by warranty based on the results of damage assessment. Parts and labor listed below. Top and lower shell damaged; Expansion kit button damaged; Battery compartment damaged, batteries do not eject; main controller issue; Test MC functions normal, rtk connects with no issues. M2, m3 antenna mount and covers damaged; 10% discount applied. We will either repair it or replace it with a product that’s new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. For more information,...""
The Matrice 210 RTK Went to Repair for a Failed Main Controller Board - Can not Take off , N/A shown for SN- N/A For Battery Information
This repair remark is for a different Matrice 210 RTK.    CAS-4375330-P2H7B3

I'm so sorry for the late response since I was off for a few days, I see our supervisor has contacted you and explained the situation, please keep our supervisor updated if you have any further concerns about it.
2020-7-4
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Repair was paid for and a different Matrice 210 RTK was delivered to my door. Airdata and internal records show the date of manufacture by DJI as different dates.
Apparently the original serial number sticker of my Matrice 210 RTK was removed and placed on the Matrice I received.
I'll be Registering this Aircraft with the FAA under it's new main controller board serial number, as i have nothing else to go by.
Where did my Matrice with 24 hours of use on it go ?? How many hours does this Matrice have on it? Overhaul is recommended by DJI at 200 hours, so I would like to know THIS Aircraft's records.
2020-8-3
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

How many hours are on this Matrice 210 RTK which was sent to me in place of my original Aircraft,  yet someone placed my original (Asemble) Serial Number Sticker on it.
What does Enterprise level mean when we lose all control of our Aircraft by sending them in to a Dealer ---> for DJI Repair ??Mine was;Date code: FG131223033636Asemble S/N: 0N4DF3D0210012
EAN: 6958265146824
UPC: 190021292895

2020-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules