Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Service Hotline & Online Support Notice
123Next >
16024 109 2020-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Dear Customer,

Affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
DJI Support   
March 16, 2020

2020-3-16
Use props
Estelle Lau
Captain
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for telling us this, this is totally understandable, almost all of the countries in the world are sufferring from this, but I believe we can through this anyway.
2020-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the information.
2020-3-17
Use props
djiuser_6707gJJUFcp9
New
Flight distance : 9649 ft
Spain

Ahora que estamos en estado de alerta y no se puede volar como deberiamos de dejar las baterias de cargs de.un mavic mini para estar en un tiempo sin volar? Gracias
2020-3-21
Use props
djiuser_Miu5EJrbuWoU
New
United States

Helo everyone. HOPE ALL ARE SAFE FROM THIS ONGOING CORNONA VIRUS EPIDEMIC.

SINCE WE ARE ARE HOME AND NOT MUCH ACTIVITY, SO I DECIDE TO GET DJI MINI WHICH I BOUGHT RECENTLY.
AFTER few TEST FLIGHTS I END UP CRASHING.

NOW THE MINI WONT TAKE-OFF,
I AM OUTDOOR
ON REMOTE ITS SAYS ITS PERMITTED TO TAKE-OFF
I AUTO TAKE OFF
THE PROPELLERS STARTS AND ITS TAKES FROM REAR SIDE AND FEELS TOWARDS LIKE NOSE DIVING AND STOPS TEH PROPERLLERS AS WELL.
LOOKS LIKE FRONT WONT TAKE OFF AT ALL.

NOT SURE WHATS THE REASON, PLEASE ASSSIST ANYONE. REALLLY APPRECIATE. THANKS.
2020-3-21
Use props
djiuser_vWbpn4DqkQMg
New

Nigeria

I wish to purchase mavic mini from singapore and take to my home countey India. As per indian rule i need ETA ( equipment type approval) .pls advice if you can provide ETA
2020-3-22
Use props
djiuser_vWbpn4DqkQMg
New

Nigeria

Dji service is available in India?
2020-3-22
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

I filled out the on line repair form for my Mavic Mini, but have not received a label in my email. Is this part of the back log for this support notice?
2020-3-22
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

2020-3-22
Use props
djiuser_dBGOtmFelzV4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1185328 ft
United States

Wishing the people at dji affected by corvid19 and family members the very best.  It is a very difficult time for everyone.  I hope that everyone is in positive spirits and hoping that you can return full force soon. Bless you all.
2020-3-23
Use props
djiuser_dBGOtmFelzV4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1185328 ft
United States

djiuser_Miu5EJrbuWoU Posted at 3-21 13:35
Helo everyone. HOPE ALL ARE SAFE FROM THIS ONGOING CORNONA VIRUS EPIDEMIC.

SINCE WE ARE ARE HOME AND NOT MUCH ACTIVITY, SO I DECIDE TO GET DJI MINI WHICH I BOUGHT RECENTLY.

Propellers in correct direction.  Check motors for any particles that may have gotten in the motor compartment.  Try imu calibration if nothing else determine the ones that are not operational and replace.  
2020-3-23
Use props
fans6a108f8f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59475 ft

India

Sir ihave lost my Mavic Mini drone how to know this location please help me
2020-3-23
Use props
BigJohnson
New

United States

I JUST opened my new Mavic Pro Platinum out of the box and the battery won't charge.  The Controller will.  Any suggestions?  The company I bought it from told me to go to DJI support.
2020-3-24
Use props
djiuser_lEEQdQDOnPBZ
New

Switzerland

Hi there

I bought a new mavic mini and I flew yesterday my first flight. My Rc is now under 30% and i want to charge it. Unfortunately is that not possible.
I have the cable, i put it in the rigjt position but it is not charging. Not one light is lighting.

Can you help me?
BURAK
2020-3-24
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stay safe!!!
2020-3-25
Use props
Amir Moshti Tavassoli
New

Netherlands

Dear DJI customer support, I'm writing this for my girlfriend. She bought a Dji mavic mini for her work. At the company she was filming, the drone flew over, lost gps, and did not respond to force land button etc. Together with the people who work their, with the last coordinates, they couldn't find it. She contacted Coolblue, who sold this mini to her, they couldn't help her so she lost hope. I am doing this for her and would really appreciate it if you could help me out. I also have seen on forums, that this is a common issue with these mavic minis. I look forward to your response!
Kind regards, a DJI fan!
2020-3-26
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you,
2020-3-28
Use props
fans6a108f8f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59475 ft

India

Sir.My house is attack in theif I have lost my Mavic Mini combo ineed to your help how know in this location SN.1WGDGAX312SK2K
Model:MT1SD25
EAN: 6958265192784
UPC: 190021338876
Sir please any information please contact in this email seiboihaokip30@gmail.com
2020-3-29
Use props
djiuser_deGiaSE3vbCu
New

Mauritius

Hy ..
Recently my mavic pro platinum lose connection while flying.and this problem comes frequently.  Anyone can help me please.  Thanks
2020-3-30
Use props
targetceasefire
New

United States

When are you going to fix the latest Mavic 2 Enterprise firmware? After updating to Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0520 my MSX is inoperable .  I found out after the fact via forums that I should not have done this - this warning should have been posted in DJI Assistant prior to me updating.  Please send me a link to "downgrade" my firmware.  We are all adjusting to COVID.
2020-4-6
Use props
targetceasefire
New

United States

When are you going to fix the latest Mavic 2 Enterprise firmware? After updating to Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0520 my MSX is inoperable .  I found out after the fact via forums that I should not have done this - this warning should have been posted in DJI Assistant prior to me updating.  Please send me a link to "downgrade" my firmware.  Thank you
2020-4-7
Use props
Cindy Zienebergh
New

Belgium

If i buy 2 mavic mini s , will this give problems with interference of the 2 controllers?
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_f0ZYPRtwpj5c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That's fair enough
2020-4-7
Use props
Tony Hoyte
New

United Kingdom

unable to load mji fly app on a new motorola g7 mobile.
2020-4-8
Use props
Berkay Taraccedil
New

Turkey

I am a DJI MAVIC PRO user. I am trying to connect windows 10 assistance 2 pc with micro usb, but I get an unknown device warning. The program does not see the device.
2020-4-10
Use props
Berkay Taraccedil
New

Turkey

I am a DJI MAVIC PRO user. I am trying to connect windows 10 assistance 2 pc with micro usb, but I get an unknown device warning. The program does not see the device.
2020-4-10
Use props
Minh Banh
New

Canada

Anyone know where the online help section is
2020-4-12
Use props
djiuser_f0ZYPRtwpj5c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Totally understandable good luck
2020-4-15
Use props
djiuser_1MvrEdobeEJU
New
Flight distance : 204701 ft
Turkey

hello i bought a new mavic mini. The control turns on, beeps constantly. The gimbal is not moved with the gimbal button on the remote. However, the gimbal can move up and down to bring it to the phone screen. When the rc calibration in Dji fly application, all the keys are up to one hundred percent, but the gimbal key does not respond at all. Sometimes the control button gimbal key is working. What should I do, I will be very happy if someone gives information.
2020-4-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stay safe and thanks for the info.
2020-4-24
Use props
antoniojlondonohotmail.com
New

Colombia

Buenos días. Compre un mavic2 zoom el cual funciona perfecto.
No se que le moví al dron o al celular Samsung A70 (muy buena capacidad de memoria) pero cuando tomo fotos y vídeos no los descarga inmediatamente como lo hacía hasta hace 2 semanas aproximadamente. Para poder verlas en el celular tengo que volarlo nuevamente y tomas fotos y vídeos, de esta forma llegan las anteriores pero no las recién tomadas.
Si pueden ayudarme les agradezco.
Muchas gracias
Antonio JL
Colombia.
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_LlmLraiuEYWe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a Mavic 2 pro running on the DJI app I've just experienced this today when flying once craft gets to an indicted top speed of 31 mph I get a series off beeps and a notification in red telling me to release the joysticks and then continue flying . This even happens when I hit the return to home on the controller . But if I fly at an indicated 29 or lower mph this does not happen . Any help or advice would be appreciated . Keep in mind Iam not very technical
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_sCh1gCUvh5Pe
New
Flight distance : 3786 ft
Spain

Hola !!! Que tengo que hacer para poder subir mi Mavic mini a una altura superior a 30 metros y una distancia superior de 50 ? No consigo poder hacerlo.. gracias
2020-4-28
Use props
Kuya Kano
First Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

Is there an international Toll Free number to call?   And if so, what are the operating hours?
2020-5-7
Use props
Joecos
Captain
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Can we also use Official Facebook DJI Support group for support questions?
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_J2fefHFV2yOu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6534557 ft
United States

I have a mavic pro it was all working tell fri may 8th 2020. I went out to fly it on this day and out of no Where  it  Well not connect to my phone no longer?  I have the app installed on my granddaughters phone so I uninstalled that thinking that might be the problem? My Phone is a Galaxy A70 My Mavic mini and the spark drone still connect. Can anyone help me out? If so please email me at exwifebeensold@yahoo.com Thanks for your time.
2020-5-9
Use props
grahamdoherty7
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for the info!
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_RhHiGSnvSEQn
lvl.1

United States

Ordered my Air 2 on May 7th. Any idea when this will Ship.
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_RhHiGSnvSEQn
lvl.1

United States

Ordered my Air 2 on May 7th. Any idea when this will Ship.
2020-5-10
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules