576 7 2020-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pictures from Above
lvl.4
Flight distance : 493750 ft
Bulgaria

Video I made back in December.
Serdica is the roman city that lies beneath today Bulgarian capital Sofia. It became a municipium during the reign of Emperor Trajan. It also was a significant city on the Roman road Via Militaris, connecting Singidunum and Byzantium. In the 3rd century, Serdica became the capital of Dacia Aureliana, and when Emperor Diocletian divided the province of Dacia Aureliana into Dacia Ripensis (at the banks of the Danube) and Dacia Mediterranea, Serdica became the capital of the latter.

The Edict of Toleration by Galerius was issued in 311 in Serdica by the Roman emperor Galerius, officially ending the Diocletianic persecution of Christianity. The Edict implicitly granted Christianity the status of "religio licita", a worship recognised and accepted by the Roman Empire.

During the reign of Justinian I it flourished, being surrounded with great fortress walls whose remnants can still be seen today.

The Western gate of Serdica is an archaeological park opened to the public in the center of Sofia next to Roman Catholic Cathedral of St. Joseph. Both sites are located on 146, Kniaz Boris I St.

2020-3-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice shots!
2020-3-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage. It's a bit long but nice.
2020-3-18
Use props
Pictures from Above
lvl.4
Bulgaria

Woe Posted at 3-18 18:57
Nice footage. It's a bit long but nice.

Thank you
Yes it's longer than most of my other stuff and in general, but when I started working on it I really liked the footage and thought that this time I won't put limits on the length
2020-3-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pictures from Above Posted at 3-19 12:07
Thank you
Yes it's longer than most of my other stuff and in general, but when I started working on it I really liked the footage and thought that this time I won't put limits on the length

I get that.
2020-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nice video, thank you for sharing.
2020-3-23
Use props
Pictures from Above
lvl.4
Bulgaria

This is link to playlist with all 4 videos from the Western Gate. I hope you will like them.
The 3 shorter ones are actually the first videos I made with Phantom 4 Pro back in February 2018 when the museum I work at bought the drone. At this time I've never worked with video editing software Also as this was my first flight the footage is not... the best

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuAzbfnsZRqtUmTLEKqre9fvVgKmF83h6
2020-3-28
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2020-3-28
Use props
Advanced