Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I've found this great video on how to edit the colors.
833 6 2020-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

How to make them pop:

People on a Facebook group I was asking how the colors pop from the photos and I couldn't figure it out well it has to do with HSL.  Then I saw my old videos that I kept for D-Log, HLG, and None and sought to apply the HSL method to them and damn the difference is amazing.  The idea isn't to increase All the colors on the Sat.  The idea is to target certain spectrums, narrow the field, and adjust only that to make Professional-grade outcomes but it could take a lot of work so you can just settle for none which is great or use the Input ALEXA LUTs that come with Premiere and adjust the Tone.  It matters to know how to use HSL in this activity but after knowing it's existence.
2020-3-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting video.
2020-3-18
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Do you color grade with HSL too?
2020-3-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 3-18 11:52
Do you color grade with HSL too?

Nope.
Davinci Resolve or Vegas Pro.
2020-3-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting footage
2020-3-18
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-18 12:09
Nope.
Davinci Resolve or Vegas Pro.

You can only do so much but then if you want that Professional colorful looking Pop you have to know how to use HSL.  I think it's the number one thing to learn when modifying photos.  In the free tutorials, they never talk about using it but I think they are keeping it a secret so people don't take their job.  It's one of the most important methods.  Slider dragging the basic general sliders can only take you so far.  Nowhere near the caliber you can get with HSL.

Show me one of your best pictures that I can modify to show you.
2020-3-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 3-18 20:02
You can only do so much but then if you want that Professional colorful looking Pop you have to know how to use HSL.  I think it's the number one thing to learn when modifying photos.  In the free tutorials, they never talk about using it but I think they are keeping it a secret so people don't take their job.  It's one of the most important methods.  Slider dragging the basic general sliders can only take you so far.  Nowhere near the caliber you can get with HSL.

Show me one of your best pictures that I can modify to show you.

I will try and find one.
2020-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules