Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Link the D-RTK 2 with remote controller no internet Access.
3935 3 2020-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SUYDESA
lvl.3

Mexico

Hi all,
I had trouble linking the remote controller and the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, so email DJI support about this. They told me about being able to do it with a Dongle, a personal hotspot or directly even if there is no internet Access.
I did a test without internet connection, No wifi, No Dongle.
They gave me a series of steps to follow, I turned on the drone from the beginning and then I followed the steps.
1. Turn on the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, wait until system initialization is completed, and then press and hold the operating mode switch to enter Operating Mode 1.
2. Turn on the MG-1P RTK remote controller and ensure that the DJI MG app is launched. (I have a Phantom 4 RTK, they told me that these instructions applied to both).
3. In the DJI MG app go to Operation View > ••• > RTK to enable RTK function. Select the RTK service type to D-RTK 2 Mobile Station. Then, tap Linking at the bottom. The remote controller status indicator will blink blue and a beeping sound from the remote controller will indicate that the remote controller is being linked.
4. Press the Link button on the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station and the link indicator will blink red and green alternately, indicating that the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is being linked.
5. The linking is successful when the indicator light on the remote controller becomes solid green. The D-RTK 2 link indicator shows the current working status. Refer to the table below for the details.
6. The remote controller and aircraft must be relinked after the remote controller is linked with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station.
•After linking the remote controller with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, tap Link with Aircraft in the pop­up window to link it with the aircraft. Then press the Link button on the aircraft to finish linking.

The steps were successful, but upon returning to the main screen this legend appears at the top of the screen "Cannot take off.-Weak RTK Signal"
FOTO.jpg
Why the signal is weak and I can't take off?
Thank you in advance,
Best regards

2020-3-19
Use props
guillermomeiner
Captain

Argentina

try restarting the aircraft when you see that message
2020-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SUYDESA, our email support team has replied and explained what may happen, please position the D-RTK 2 to a higher and more open place, then link your remote controller and aircraft together again to see if it helps.
2020-3-20
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.3

Mexico

Thanks guillermomeiner and DJI Mindy

I did the series of steps to follow and waited a little longer with the legend  at the main screen "Cannot take off.-Weak RTK Signal"

It was successful
2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules