Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation server eror
723 10 2020-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anton_rms
Flight distance : 1771631 ft
Ukraine

Good afternoon, I bought the mavic 2 pro drone on the olx.ua announcement site, the drone is new, but it cannot be activated, error 1112. There is no communication with the seller. I understand that it is blocked, please tell me, is there a chance to unlock it? or I have to disassemble it for parts, I hope for your help, thanks. SN 163DF9H00105D4
2020-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for purchasing DJI products. We have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card that used to complete your recent order. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.

If there is any misunderstanding, we highly recommend you to contact your bank to cancel the fraud report or chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank. We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-3-20
Use props
Anton_rms
Ukraine

which bank? I bought it on a bulletin board, at least read what they write to you
2020-3-20
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

How was it purchased from the site? Debt card, or credit card?
Was the box still factory sealed?
This may help you:
https://www.google.com/search?cl ... n+error++error+1112

One other possibility is are you trying to activate the Mav over WiFi? I found that when I activated mine almost 3 years ago
I found that the wifi signal was being blown out by the AC Occusync signal, and would not finish the process.
Went to a hard wire LAN cable, turned off ALL wifi in the house, and voila!
Activated...
Try that and let us know...

2020-3-20
Use props
Anton_rms
Ukraine

Hi Flycaster, the drone was new, bought a long time ago, this is specifically a lock.
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Anton_rms Posted at 3-20 09:09
which bank? I bought it on a bulletin board, at least read what they write to you

This is what we got from the bank, please try to contact the seller for further verification, they should be able to help.
2020-3-20
Use props
Anton_rms
Ukraine

Good afternoon, Mindy, I bought a drone earlier, I tried to activate it not long ago, I do not have seller contacts. I didn’t know what could happen, and I didn’t save any checks or contacts. The only thing I know is that the drone was brought from the United States, as I understand the situation is hopeless.
2020-3-21
Use props
Anton_rms
Ukraine

I understand, that there is no solution to this problem
2020-3-23
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

So, it seems DJI can block an activation based on the SN. So the SN popped up on their "special list" declining activation.
You purchased it from some person on a Community Bulletin Board. How was the transaction done? Check, cash, Credit Card?
If "The Bank" said there was a chargeback/decline or something, there has to be a "paper trail", or something to help substantiate your claim.

Something is off here........

But, there may be hope.

You may be able to purchase a "gently used" Mavic, and then just bind it to the radio, and you should be ok with all the other bits that you first purchased.
All you may need is a differnt bird.

And you have a Mavic (the one you got from the CBB, that has never crashed or been gacked for spare parts.

2020-3-23
Use props
Anton_rms
Ukraine

Flycaster Posted at 3-23 10:21
So, it seems DJI can block an activation based on the SN. So the SN popped up on their "special list" declining activation.
You purchased it from some person on a Community Bulletin Board. How was the transaction done? Check, cash, Credit Card?
If "The Bank" said there was a chargeback/decline or something, there has to be a "paper trail", or something to help substantiate your claim.

I think there is no hope
2020-3-23
Use props
Anton_rms
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 19:27
This is what we got from the bank, please try to contact the seller for further verification, they should be able to help.

Can I learn from which bank? To contact him and solve the problem, I want to unlock my drone.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules