Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOS 13.3.1 and Go 3.1.62
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rvrrat14
First Officer
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

P3a and all flights stable.   However, Facebook Live did not work.  Kept saying "Connecting".   Logged out and back in several times, no avail.   
2020-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rvrrat14, thanks for your feedback, may we verify whether your network is great? How about other live stream platforms? It is recommended to try with another network, if the issue persists, please post the screenshot here so that we could forward to our engineers for further analysis, thank you in advance.
2020-3-20
Use props
Rvrrat14
First Officer
United States

I use cell no WiFi.   It worked with my P4A and new versions.   Cell signal strength was good and I’ve streamed at this test flight area numerous times.   Did not check the u/l or d/l speeds.   However, I was on FirstNet, which has given me anywhere from 3-5x faster u/l and d/l speeds.
2020-3-20
Use props
Rvrrat14
First Officer
United States

Go 3.1.64 and IOS 13.3.1

Ipad 6th Gen - Flight tests today and all modes were stable.   All options functional EXCEPT FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM.

PROBLEM - Livestream to Facebook - No Working

This is the same issue I was having with 3.1.62, which was the first version since the Go update for Facebook Livestream.   Something has changed in Go and Facebook.

I have been using FB Livestream for over 4 years.   Since the last two versions on the P3A, NOT WORKING.   

If anyone has this working with IOS 13 and 3.1.62 or 3.1.64, please enlighten.   

Thanks and HAPPY EASTER.   
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I‘m terribly sorry that your previous post was not responded timely, it seems to be missed. We regret to know the Facebook live streaming in DJI Go APP is still not working, we have raised it to our engineers for further test and assistance, if there is any update, we will let you know. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-11
Use props
Rvrrat14
First Officer
United States

I’ve also been told it DOES WORK on Androids not IOS devices.  This is from another pilot who experienced the same thing.   

After DJI put out the message about having to update new Go/Go4 apps to use FB live streaming, it looks like it could have been better tested and/or documented.   Please check Go4 too.  My last flight with P4A using Go4 would not work either.   

I do not use Android devices.  IOS only.  
Thanks for your timely response.  
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules