Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin 2.0.2 DMG Mac - The Installation Failed
3257 7 2020-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coffee_king
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44160 ft
United Kingdom

I want to update my Ronin S but DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin 2.0.2 will not install on my iMac running High Sierra 10.13.6.
It gets to pretty much all the way installing then it states "The Installation Failed" (as per the image)

Ive tried rebooting my Mac but that doesnt help.
Any thoughts anyone please?

Thanks in advance.

Failed.png
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles on installing DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin 2.0.2, we will report it to our engineers for analysis. Please install with another computer temporarily and update the firmware.
2020-3-21
Use props
coffee_king
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I dont have "Another computer". Is there a an earlier version anywhere I can try installing?
2020-3-21
Use props
coffee_king
lvl.1
United Kingdom

coffee_king Posted at 3-21 06:27
I dont have "Another computer". Is there a an earlier version anywhere I can try installing?

I have no idea how but I managed to get it to install in the end, even though it kept saying it had failed.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, glad to know you were able to install it.
If it happens again, please refer to the sugegstion below:
1. Open up System Preferences.
2. Click on theSecurity & Privacy icon. Hopefully you’ll see a message saying System software from developer “Oracle America, Inc.” was blocked from loading. If you do see the message, click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window Enter your Mac password. Then click the Allow button.
3. Re-install the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin software and see if the issue persists.
2020-3-29
Use props
coffee_king
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 20:52
Thanks for your patience, glad to know you were able to install it.
If it happens again, please refer to the sugegstion below:
1. Open up System Preferences.

You haven't read my post correctly at all. This is NOT the issue I am having. I know how to install Apps from blocked sources.
The issue is that there is something wrong with your app which means it wont install properly. See OP screenshots.
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

coffee_king Posted at 3-30 00:35
You haven't read my post correctly at all. This is NOT the issue I am having. I know how to install Apps from blocked sources.
The issue is that there is something wrong with your app which means it wont install properly. See OP screenshots.

That is the suggestion given by our engineers and they believe the installation failure may be related to your iMac system. If it doesn't work, we will report back to our engieners.
2020-3-31
Use props
coffee_king
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 05:07
That is the suggestion given by our engineers and they believe the installation failure may be related to your iMac system. If it doesn't work, we will report back to our engieners.

Forget it, you/they still haven't read my post properly.
2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules