Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Email Lable
993 9 2020-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patdig
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

I'm trying send my Mavic Mini in for repair. I'm using the online form. I have never received a label in my email.

I landed my my Mavic Mini in slat water.
I got a low battery warning and drone started to return to home, then I got a high wind warning, then a high interference warning. I tried to bring home but got just 2 feet from shore and landed in about 6 inches of water. I was in the Philippines on Virgin Island.
See attached screen print out.

2020-3-20
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
United States

2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi patdig, sorry for the troubles with the drone, there is no picture attached in the post, and we couldn't get your case number via your Forum account, may we have the case number for more details? Thanks in advance.
2020-3-20
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 18:23
Hi patdig, sorry for the troubles with the drone, there is no picture attached in the post, and we couldn't get your case number via your Forum account, may we have the case number for more details? Thanks in advance.

2020-3-20
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
United States

I never got the email.
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

patdig Posted at 3-20 19:05
I never got the email.

Did you submit the online repair form? If not, please submit it first to create a ticket, then the shipping label will be sent to you within 48 working hours.
2020-3-20
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 20:38
Did you submit the online repair form? If not, please submit it first to create a ticket, then the shipping label will be sent to you within 48 working hours.

I did submit repair form..I never received an email with the lable.
2020-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

patdig Posted at 3-22 13:38
I did submit repair form..I never received an email with the lable.

We still cannot locate your case number no matter via your Forum account or the serial number in the picture above. Could you please post your case number here so that we could help to check?
2020-3-22
Use props
patdig
lvl.3
United States

I never got a case number.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

patdig Posted at 3-23 13:53
I never got a case number.

Please log in your DJI account in DJI website, then find the case number under Support--Repair Services-May Case.If there is no luck, it is recommended to create and submit the online repair form again.
My case.png

2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules