Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't fly higher than 5 m / 16 ft
4363 12 2020-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MBrobo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68875 ft
Slovakia

Hello all.

Can't fly higher than 5 m / 16 ft
Please can you help me fix this

Thank you

Best regards
Robert
2020-3-21
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

mayby this is your problem?

cheers
JJB
Ma5mtr.png
2020-3-21
Use props
MBrobo
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi JJB
ok thank you for your reply ...
but how can I solve this problem?
thank you for any help
best regards
Robert
2020-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Robert, were you flying indoors? When the GPS signal is weak and the Downward Vision System is activated, the height will be restricted to 5m, please fly in open areas with strong GPS signal and make sure the aircraft Status Indicator blinks green. The APP will also show flight status on the top left side. indicator.png
2020-3-22
Use props
MBrobo
lvl.1
Slovakia

Dear DJI Mindy,
thank you for your reply ... please see the picture from the air ... can't fly higher than 5 m / 16 ft

thank you for any help
best regards
Robert
2020-3-22
Use props
JJB*
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MBrobo Posted at 3-22 05:47
Dear DJI Mindy,
thank you for your reply ... please see the picture from the air ... can't fly higher than 5 m / 16 ft
[view_image]

Best is to upload your flightlog as well, using this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2020-3-22
Use props
MBrobo
lvl.1
Slovakia

Dear JJB*
I did
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/ZEYDW76YUPR3UWQPGMFH
Best regards
Robert
2020-3-22
Use props
slup
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1607103 ft
Sweden

MBrobo Posted at 3-21 13:47
Hi JJB
ok thank you for your reply ...
but how can I solve this problem?

...but how can I solve this problem?

Apparently this was the second take off since power on ... that's why the log starts at 192sec. But as pointed out earlier you need to have GPS sat lock to get rid of this height restriction. Your AC didn't have any satellite locks & the navHealth were 0. The VPS sensors were active & reported height parallel to the barometric sensor. You didn't have any HP recorded.

See to that you have at least 8 sats locked & the HP recorded before take off ... then this restriction will be deactivated.

2020-3-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

MBrobo Posted at 3-22 05:47
Dear DJI Mindy,
[view_image]

You are asking for trouble firing up and taking off from that concrete parking lot. That's how people lose their aircraft due to compass errors.
2020-3-22
Use props
MBrobo
lvl.1
Slovakia

Dear slup & Geebax,
WoW thank you for all reply. but I don't know what you talkin bout... my drone dji mavic air ... fly normal until last days ... but now it is like
it is can't fly higher than 5 m / 16 ft and I don´t know what hapened ...
Tham I decidet to go DJI forum ask for help... I see here are a lot very clever DJI users... but I am not clever like you are... please can you explain me step by step how can I cancel the 5 m / 16 ft fly restriction or do I have to send my dji mavic air to DJI service to fix this 5 m / 16 ft fly restriction.
Thank you for help
Best regards
Robert
2020-3-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

MBrobo Posted at 3-22 16:28
Dear slup & Geebax,
WoW thank you for all reply. but I don't know what you talkin bout... my drone dji mavic air ... fly normal until last days ... but now it is like
it is can't fly higher than 5 m / 16 ft and I don´t know what hapened ...

Aloha Robert,

Try bringing a plastic or wood small table with you to the launch spot.  That will lift the Mavic Air from the concrete with its iron rebar.  You may also be asked to do a compass calibration by the flight program.  

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-23
Use props
JJB*
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Robert,

As said by others, you need enough satellites and good reception of the signals.
In your log both are ZERO all the time, so mayby it is a hardware fail of the GPS chip.

If you still cannot receive signals (before no problem as you said) , than contact DJI for a repair.

cheers
JJB
2020-3-23
Use props
MBrobo
lvl.1
Slovakia

Dear Folks,
thank you for all replies, I will send my drone dji mavic air to the DJI EU center to fix the problem, I let you know ... what they fix ...
Best regards to all
Robert
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules