GOP flicker
660 5 2020-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb78443c0
lvl.1
Norway

Hi! I am experiencing terrible flicker in high contrast areas,and i really thought that DJI solved that problem with the new Phantom 4 Pro+ v2.0 but apparently it still persists. While filming Hi! I am experiencing terrible flicker in high contrast areas,and i really thought that DJI solved that problem with the new Phantom 4 Pro+ v2.0 but apparently it still persists. While filming 4K,2.7 K or even FHD i still see terrible flicker in high detailed and high contrast parts of frame. In my case it is trees and snow that are popping every 8 frames. Of course i am always trying to shoot with double frame rate and i do use polar pro nd filters to acheve that. Regardless if i film in h264 or h265 problem is here. Tried Neat video and that was an expensive miss. Please help! Anyone!
,2.7 K or even FHD i still see terrible flicker in high detailed and high contrast parts of frame.
2020-3-22
Use props
fansb78443c0
lvl.1
Norway

https://youtu.be/GxhKgsKRqEM
2020-3-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I really did not see much of an issue with that footage, only a small amount of flicker at the very beginning when it did a sudden pan. But you will always get that if the camera is panned too fast, not a fault but a limitation of the system. In any event, winter trees with their wispy branches will always pose a problem for the MPEG compression process in the camera.
2020-3-22
Use props
fansb78443c0
lvl.1
Norway

Geebax Posted at 3-22 13:12
I really did not see much of an issue with that footage, only a small amount of flicker at the very beginning when it did a sudden pan. But you will always get that if the camera is panned too fast, not a fault but a limitation of the system. In any event, winter trees with their wispy branches will always pose a problem for the MPEG compression process in the camera.

Youtube is not valid for reviewing these clips at the moment,raw material looks awful. I am hoping somebody will help out with technical knowledge.
2020-3-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansb78443c0 Posted at 3-22 22:36
Youtube is not valid for reviewing these clips at the moment,raw material looks awful. I am hoping somebody will help out with technical knowledge.

I thought that was what I provided.
2020-3-23
Use props
fansb78443c0
lvl.1
Norway

Geebax Posted at 3-23 13:02
I thought that was what I provided.

Geebax don't take it the wrong way, i was just hoping that someone will read this post and tell me how i can avoid the shimmer,GOP flicker... what would be the best settings in order to avoid this or minimise it. Thanks for your insight,and thanks for finding the time to reply on my post.
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules