Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My OSMO pocket is dead...HELP!
2892 7 2020-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fivetonine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Dear DJI Team, my OSMO pocket went dead for no reason. After using it successfully (and loving it!) for more than a year, I did not use it for about 2-3 months, and now it is completely dead. It won't switch on, it won't charge. Nothing happens at all. Can you please get me help?
2020-3-22
Use props
GD NOOBS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 220554 ft
United States

Have you tried to charge it all night long?
It might take a while to start charging when your battery is totally exhausted as I experienced.
Hope you get your OP back to normal condition.
2020-3-22
Use props
fivetonine
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

GD NOOBS Posted at 3-22 17:56
It might take a while to start charging when your battery is totally exhausted as I experienced.

Thanks for your input - yes I did try that, but maybe I will do a longer charge just to be sure. After the first 10 hours no change.
2020-3-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

GD NOOBS Posted at 3-22 17:56

If these batteries get below a point where they are not easily recharged they are almost impossible to kick start. If you are lucky and get it charging again never leave the Osmo Pocket for any length of time without a charge of between 40 to 60 %. Then check battery level once a month.
Good luck.
2020-3-22
Use props
fivetonine
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 3-22 23:09
If these batteries get below a point where they are not easily recharged they are almost impossible to kick start. If you are lucky and get it charging again never leave the Osmo Pocket for any length of time without a charge of between 40 to 60 %. Then check battery level once a month.
Good luck.

Thanks - is this a warranty covered issue if not fixable by myself? What do you think?
2020-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi fivetonine, we are sorry to know the Osmo Pocket cannot be powered on and charged. If there is no reponse after charging for 10 hours, it is recommended to send in the device for the diagnosis. Our repair center will help check whether the warranty service can be provided after the evaluation.
Please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-3-23
Use props
fivetonine
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Thank you Mindy, this is what I will do now.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fivetonine Posted at 3-23 01:06
Thank you Mindy, this is what I will do now.

Great, please keep me updated if you need any assistance during this process, we are always here to help.
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules