DJI is refusing order cancellation
1281 7 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rqd3ditvhDTd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83711 ft
Germany

I did place an 2700 Euro order on 2nd of March and since the payment arrived the status is shown as processing.
Becauce I was expecting some delay to corona I asked the support if there are any problems. They told me there are no problems with my order and it will ship as planed on the 19th.

On the 19th I asked again and they told me it's all fine. It will ship today.

On the 20th I asked why it did not ship like I was told the day before. They told me it can't ship becauce it's not complete. But they will split the order and send all parts but a landing pad. Seems the landing pad (19 Euro or 0,7% of my order) was the reason why they held back the shipment.

On the 23rd I asked why they did't split the shipment like I was told. They told me it was split, but I can not see this in the consumer view. Only they can see it.
I asked when it will get shiped. They told me a date in April but they did not want to prommise this.

Becauce every answer they gave me so far turned out as a lie, I asked for a cancellation. I can do this at any time untill the order has been shiped and get my full money back.
However they told me I can not cancel the order becauce the status is already shipping. For me the status is still processing but thats becauce I can not see the real status. Only they can see it. So is it shipping? No, but the invisible status is shipping. So the system does not allow a cancellation. So sorry.

Are you kidding me DJI?
Order number is [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]0493988720845
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, that must be frustrating and we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support, at the moment, the system shows Shipment because the Aircraft License Identification will be shipping. Accroding to the policy, if the order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled. But we will look into the support issue and see whether the order can still be canceled.
2020-3-23
Use props
djiuser_rqd3ditvhDTd
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-23 05:34
Hi there, that must be frustrating and we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support, at the moment, the system shows Shipment because the Aircraft License Identification will be shipping. Accroding to the policy, if the order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled. But we will look into the support issue and see whether the order can still be canceled.

Thank you Mindy.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem, our supervisor will contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-3-23
Use props
djiuser_rqd3ditvhDTd
lvl.1
Germany

I came to an agreement with the supervisor and it looks like the split order did finally ship.
Thank you for your help and the fast response!
2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rqd3ditvhDTd Posted at 3-25 23:40
I came to an agreement with the supervisor and it looks like the split order did finally ship.
Thank you for your help and the fast response!

You are welcome, most of the devices have been shipped except for SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB, PGYTECH Drone Landing Pad and Aircraft License Identification, hope you receive all soon.
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_O3t9HhWof6e9
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI is bleeding money so they will never refund any money. The answers you get from them are from bots, there is no actual person dealing with your order. Report the transaction to your bank as a fraud.
2020-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_O3t9HhWof6e9 Posted at 4-15 23:04
DJI is bleeding money so they will never refund any money. The answers you get from them are from bots, there is no actual person dealing with your order. Report the transaction to your bank as a fraud.

The support team is not robot, we apologize if you have any unpleasant experience with us, may we have more details of what happened so that we could help?
2020-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules