Battery charges but Tello does not turn on
4094 3 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxibueno
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I bought a tello drone 1 year ago and used it for several months. I stopped to use it during few months (maybe 6). Today, I tried to charge it, it blinks blue, meaning it charges, but after one hour, when I unpluged the battery, the drone does not turn on, the diode does not blink in any color and does not turn on.

I read on Internet that it was a kind of "hibernation mode", do have I to replace the battery ? someone can help me with this ?

Thank you very much

2020-3-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,the normal status of charging indicator should be blue and it blinks once per second regullarly and periodically, when the charging is finished, the indicator turns into solid blue. If the indicator is not the status aforementioned, such as blinks quickly, please try with another adaptor or Micro USB.  
If the problem still persists, pleaes contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.

Hope the info above would assist and look forward to your reply.

2020-3-23
Use props
maxibueno
lvl.1

France

RYZE Posted at 3-23 18:29
Dear,the normal status of charging indicator should be blue and it blinks once per second regullarly and periodically, when the charging is finished, the indicator turns into solid blue. If the indicator is not the status aforementioned, such as blinks quickly, please try with another adaptor or Micro USB.  
If the problem still persists, pleaes contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. As I said, it blinks normally, like it was charging like a normal way. But it does not turn on, even by following the instructions that the Ryze support gave me... (to keep the on off button pressed during putting the battery inside..
2020-3-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

maxibueno Posted at 3-24 00:20
Hello,
Thank you for your answer. As I said, it blinks normally, like it was charging like a normal way. But it does not turn on, even by following the instructions that the Ryze support gave me... (to keep the on off button pressed during putting the battery inside..

Dear, I'm sorry to hear that. According to your description, if the upgrading doesn't work, it is suggested to have a further examination of your drone, please keep contacting with us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
Thanks for your support!
2020-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules