P4 disconnected and fell
670 5 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chips34
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73553 ft
United States

Hi, I Have a P4 that was in prefect shape and never been crashed till the other day......
I had on Dji Googgles went up about 200ft and about 300 ft away from me and the i got the disconnect error.....
My brother was near where it crash and said no noise and it just fell !
It broke off the camera gimble and the video was unusable .......
All the parts were right on the ground next to it so the battery was in it when it fell and fully charged....
I put in the battery and turned it on but only the battery lite up and went off.....
I ordered upper and lower shell along with the gimble and cable.....I put everything back in the new shell but the camera and gimble.....put in the battery and nothing happens at all......Nothing looks damaged......not sure now if it even worth paying to get it fixed since now i have no clue why it will not even power up !

Thanks for any info
2020-3-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sorry for your loss.  Sounds to me like the battery came at least partially out from the drone battery housing which caused the drone to lose power and fall.  If you want, you can upload your log to the below link by following the instructions and then paste the new link back here.  Somebody will take a look at your log and give their opinion.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/#
2020-3-23
Use props
chips34
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-23 14:24
Sorry for your loss.  Sounds to me like the battery came at least partially out from the drone battery housing which caused the drone to lose power and fall.  If you want, you can upload your log to the below link by following the instructions and then paste the new link back here.  Somebody will take a look at your log and give their opinion.  

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/#

Since i was using the goggles i connected to the dji servers and uploaded them but i don't see them on my djigo 4 app at all unless it takes more time to sync.....
2020-3-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Notice any burn or arcing marks around the battery connections?
2020-3-23
Use props
chips34
lvl.2
United States

no nothing at all
2020-3-23
Use props
chips34
lvl.2
United States

Who do i have to message at DJI so i can see the flight info ? I uploaded them the files from the goggles a few days ago.....This is what they told me >>>>
We understand that you want us to send you your flight records from March 8, 2020. Allow us to set proper expectations regarding this matter.

Please be advised that only flight logs are automatically saved on our server, while flight records are not. Having that said, we would not be able to grant your request. In addition, once your flight records have been deleted, there's no option for us to retrieve it,

We hope that we have given you clarity on this. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have further inquiries.

Thank you for choosing DJI products
What kind of support is that ??
2020-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules