R/C constantly beeping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward Smith#39s Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

My brand new controller is constantly beeping with a red flashing light. It had a warning that the firmware needs updating. I update it and it stops then I reboot it and it does it all over again. Any thoughts? It was fine while I did all the updating IMU calibrating and compass calibrating. I went out to fly and that's when it started beeping.
2020-3-23
Use props
lvl.4
United States

R/C beeping

My brand new controller is constantly beeping with a red flashing light. It had a warning that the firmware needs updating. I update it and it stops then I reboot it and it does it all over again. Any thoughts? It was fine while I did all the updating IMU calibrating and compass calibrating. I went out to fly and that's when it started beeping
2020-3-23
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Now it is coming up with:
Remote Controller Image Transmission Initialization Error
Hardware Malfunction . Contact DJI Support to for (?) Repairs

Well I guess that's it ….. has to be repaired?
2020-3-23
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Now it is coming up with:
Remote Controller Image Transmission Initialization Error
Hardware Malfunction . Contact DJI Support to for (?) Repairs

Well I guess that's it ….. has to be repaired?
2020-3-23
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Time to use warranty.
2020-3-23
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Great now who knows when this will happen...
Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, some products have been temporarily suspended for maintenance in North America. Please keep your device with you until further notice. Once our repair facility resumes work, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label to accommodate shipment of your device. Your patience is highly appreciated.

well so much for flying before August...………...I really don't put this over the what is happening.  I HOPE ALL STAY HEALTHY....
2020-3-23
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Great now who knows when this will happen...
Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, some products have been temporarily suspended for maintenance in North America. Please keep your device with you until further notice. Once our repair facility resumes work, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label to accommodate shipment of your device. Your patience is highly appreciated.

well so much for flying before August...………...I really don't put this over the what is happening.  I HOPE ALL STAY HEALTHY....
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Edward, sorry for the troubles with the RC, if the RC still beeps, please try to calibrate the joysticks in RC Settings.
For the Remote Controller Image Transmission Initialization Error, may we have a screenshot of this error message? Or a short video would be more helpful. Is the gimbal working normally?
2020-3-23
Use props
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-23 23:54
Hi Edward, sorry for the troubles with the RC, if the RC still beeps, please try to calibrate the joysticks in RC Settings.
For the Remote Controller Image Transmission Initialization Error, may we have a screenshot of this error message? Or a short video would be more helpful. Is the gimbal working normally?

Sorry Mindy but I already shipped it off to be repaired.
2020-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Edward Smith#39s Replacement Posted at 4-16 11:45
Sorry Mindy but I already shipped it off to be repaired.

That's OK, our repair center will help you out, if you need any assistance during this process, please keep me updated with the case number, I will do my best to help.
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules