Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
$150 FPV SYSTEM FOR DJI MAVIC MINI !!!!!!!
188 5 3-24 07:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DHxU4WJi6lKQ
lvl.2
United States

This is an actual, working, First-Person View system for the DJI Mavic Mini with goggles and tablet! The Yuneec Skyview Goggles ($50) and the Winnovo T10 Tablet with micro-hdmi port ($100), with the shown female hdmi to male micro-hdmi adaptor ($7), complete the FPV system. I have researched and found this system that works perfectly, with the new tablet and the DJI Fly App. The goggles have a male micro-hdmi to male hdmi cable which connects to the shown adaptor, which plugs into the tablet. At the same time, the micro-usb cable included with the mavic mini connects the controller to the tablet. The tablet mount ($17) shown completes the system with the remote controller.
The tablet is brand new, the goggles mirror the tablet screen with high quality. This is a solution to use the Mavic Mini with FPV goggles even though there is no hdmi port on the controller.

Goggles

Goggles

Tablet

Tablet

Adaptor

Adaptor

Tablet Mount

Tablet Mount
3-24 07:43
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Captain
Flight distance : 368025 ft
United States

WOW! Thanks for sharing this awesome information.
3-24 09:34
Use props
Oldnotwise71
lvl.1
Canada

Is this just theory or fact?
12 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_DHxU4WJi6lKQ
lvl.2
United States

Oldnotwise71 Posted at 4-3 07:35

It is a fact. I have used this system for eight flights now.
10 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_DHxU4WJi6lKQ
lvl.2
United States

Oldnotwise71 Posted at 4-3 07:35

I will make a video soon and provide a youtube link to it.
10 hours ago
Use props
Oldnotwise71
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_DHxU4WJi6lKQ Posted at 4-3 09:14
I will make a video soon and provide a youtube link to it.

That's awesome, I asked because I've already been burned once by not asking the right questions. I own a Samsung S10e which has the same internals etc as the bigger screened S10, but isn't on the DJI list and doesn't work with my new MM. Looking forward to seeing the videos.
6 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules