769 8 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnbrown
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
Quick question if I hold down the left stick for 3 secs it turns the drone off, My question is if I'm in the air and holding down the left stick to descend will the drone turn off, if descending full stick for 3 seconds ? It may be a silly question to some but when bringing my drone done I'm always weary of doing it to fast.
thanks John
2020-3-25
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

The drone will only turn off with the joystick fully pressed down when it knows it has landed. The computer senses that the drone has touched ground and then the 3 seconds to shutdown will begin once it has landed. You are fine to full throttle down when you are flying normally or bring the drone down from a higher altitude.
2020-3-25
Use props
johnbrown
lvl.1

United Kingdom

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 3-25 08:18
The drone will only turn off with the joystick fully pressed down when it knows it has landed. The computer senses that the drone has touched ground and then the 3 seconds to shutdown will begin once it has landed. You are fine to full throttle down when you are flying normally or bring the drone down from a higher altitude.

Thanks for the reply Hurleybird, thought that might be the case but didn't want to experiment when up in the air.
once again thanks
2020-3-25
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

johnbrown Posted at 3-25 08:22
Thanks for the reply Hurleybird, thought that might be the case but didn't want to experiment when up in the air.
once again thanks

You're welcome and happy flying and welcome to the forum.
2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi John, as HurleyBird Productions explained, the drone will not switch off when throttling down for 3 seconds during the flight, it will only descend. The drone can also be stopped mid-flight in an emergency situation, may we verify the model of your drone?
2020-3-25
Use props
johnbrown
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 19:24
Hi John, as HurleyBird Productions explained, the drone will not switch off when throttling down for 3 seconds during the flight, it will only descend. The drone can also be stopped mid-flight in an emergency situation, may we verify the model of your drone?

Thanks for the reply DJI Mindy
unfortunately won't be getting out any time soon to fly
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johnbrown Posted at 3-27 11:17
Thanks for the reply DJI Mindy
unfortunately won't be getting out any time soon to fly

I understand, health is priority at this moment, stay safe.
2020-3-29
Use props
johnbrown
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 04:44
I understand, health is priority at this moment, stay safe.

thank you Mindy, you stay safe as well
2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johnbrown Posted at 3-29 12:58
thank you Mindy, you stay safe as well

You are weclome.
2020-3-31
Use props