Sales/shipping/Customer service issues
1069 5 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uGiF8845Sk1B
lvl.1
Canada

Hello Everyone.
So, i decided to order my 3d drone (already have mavic 2, and mavic air)
Decided to get mini, since its only 249g.

Completed order, it says in the store it will be shipped 1-2 business days after payment.
Money was taken outof my account same day (march 18).
I tried to change my order, to add few items, was told that it isn't possible. Whatever, took 3 days to try to cancell my order, ended up giving up, and just ordering additional items from amazon.

However. Ive been contacting online customer support every day, and asking why my item wasn't shipped yet, and when it will be.
Funny thing, they tell me diffrent story everyday.
1 - was told that payment wasn't received yet, so they waiting for confirmation.
2 - was told that due to virus there is shipping delays (even thow, it wasn't shipped out by DJI yet)
3 - was told that looks like everything is good, and will be shipped tomorrow.
4 - was told they out of stock on DJI mini. (went to the store right away to make new order for mini, tells me 1-2 days shipping again)

So this was last drop. Terrible customer service.
FYI you can't call to speak with real person, they send you to online support.
But, when you start online chat, there is same photo for every support team member, and 70% of the time you talking to "John".
All messages are copy & paste type.
I've copied all conversations with support team members. They keep apologizing, but keep feeding with BS.

I don't know how much harder it is to provide good customer service, when you already making best product in the world.
Or is that why we are treated this way? Because you have no competition, and you know that no matter what kind of support you will provide, we still end up buying your products?

This is unnaceptable. IF you allowed to sell your products in N/A, there is laws on what kind of support you must provide.

I also went through forums, and there is posts from unsatisfied customers starting as early as 2017, with simmilar complaints.

IF i would've been told that due to virus, there is unknown shipping delays, and most likely it will not be shipped in next 2 weeks, i would've understand, and either cancel my order,  and re-ordered from store in my country, which have them in stock. Or would've waited till situation gets better.

Anyway, thanks to you guys, my son will not get this toy for his birthday.

Great customer service!! (*sarcazm)
2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer service and this is not the DJI experience we aim for you. Due to the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, which may affect your experience and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your concern has been forwarded to the management department to investigate.
Upon checking your order, it is delayed, we are verifying the actual reason with the related team and when it is expected to be shipped. Please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, we've got the update from the pre-sales team that your order was delayed because it was out of stock temporarily in the warehouse, it is expected to be shipped tomorrow, please note the email update with the tracking number, thank you very much for your understanding.
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_uGiF8845Sk1B
lvl.1
Canada

Received today my mavic mini fly Moore combo.

One item missing.
Slider to hold video cable.

Mavic pro cables come with one installed.

This cables come without this slider.
Did you guys forgot to include this?
Screenshot_20200330-180723.jpg
Screenshot_20200330-180720.jpg
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_uGiF8845Sk1B Posted at 3-30 15:25
Received today my mavic mini fly Moore combo.

One item missing.

Mavic Mini doesn't come with RC Cable Sliders, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-30
Use props
Markoptimizer
lvl.1

Pakistan

I think the best way is to contact customer support if your deliveryis delayed. I usually buy things from Go save shop and enjoy a huge discount on each deal. They have 24/7 customer support helping to troubleshoot customer's problems.
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules