Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Air Unit - Connected but No Video to FPV goggles
8079 6 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrettJ
lvl.1
United States

I hav e registered and bound my Air Unit to my FPV Goggles. I can see in the goggles that I am connected to the Air Unit. I can see some basic telemetry information. Hower I get no video. I have tried to reflash the Air Units software and re bind it to the goggles with no improvement. Has anyone else experinedd this isssue and fixed it?
2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Brett, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the FPV system. If the condition permitted, please try to use a different coaxial cable or camera. If the issue persists, you may send it in for a diagnosis https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you.
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_a4H6QpY1frfd
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Thor,
I'm now experiencing the same issue. Just bound googles and airunit, looks completely connect but won't show video, only black logo. I have tried changing channels and I see 1-4 and 8, but no joy.
2020-6-10
Use props
BrettJ
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_a4H6QpY1frfd Posted at 6-10 11:53
Hi Thor,
I'm now experiencing the same issue. Just bound googles and airunit, looks completely connect but won't show video, only black logo. I have tried changing channels and I see 1-4 and 8, but no joy.

I ended up having to send my air unit back you get a new one.
2020-6-10
Use props
Danimal27
lvl.2

United Kingdom

As above, my Camera is Faulty.
2020-6-11
Use props
djiuser_Y5nN4laJLPHx
New

Canada

I've had black screen on my FPV goggles since yesterday. For 25 flights I would have a normal startup - DJI splash screen, then video and OSD systems displayed. Now, I power up the goggles and I get nothing except for fan noise. No DJI logo, no video just black screens. Tried downgrading and re upgrading firmware and same problem. So the life span of DJI goggles is about 3 weeks. That's some kind of quality control issue....DJI hasn't got back to me yet. It does not work with either, my DJI air unit or the Caddx Vista. And yes, worked perfectly 2 days ago.
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_Gb3m36vWZGHQ
New

United States

Just ran into the same problem. On my one air unit I just get the logo in the goggles. Tried all of the above solutions with no luck. My goggles and radio work with my other 3 drones that have air units in them. Not sure what’s wrong with the one in my five inch drone. Was working fine one day and nothing the next. I didn’t even crash it. Guess I need to send it back.
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules