The aircraft does not start
435 5 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

Buenos días, compró recientemente el avión no tripulado, realizó las actualizaciones y calibraciones necesarias y logró elevar el avión no tripulado una vez a 1.3 m para el vuelo de prueba.

Al día siguiente, cuando quería volar, me di cuenta de que cuando encendía el avión, el cardán gira, pero no hace el ruido característico, ni enciende ninguna de las luces, ya sea delantera o trasera. Cuando intento actualizar el firmware nuevamente para ver si ese es el caso, no se conecta a la PC. Alguien podría ayudarme por favor.
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

Olvide decir que mi drone es un Mavic 2 pro
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the trouble, any chance to post a short video here for further support?
2020-3-27
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

Good morning, thank you very much for answering, I am desperate that I have already bought it for almost a month and I can not fly it, I am also afraid that the guarantee will end.

Could you tell me in what way I can upload a video, try uploading and it tells me that it does not correspond to the format, and the formats it indicates are for images and not for videos.

To advance other data I tell you the diagnoses, when you turn on the aircraft, the gimbal, performs the characteristic movements but does not emit the characteristic sound, also the image of the camera is not seen on the tablet screen.

Regarding the Control, when you turn on it indicates that you are trying to connect. and on the tablet screen in the upper left corner, tap (can fly, and disconnected aircraft.
Also when turning on the drone, none of the lights come on, neither front nor rear. only the battery.
2020-3-27
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

[img][img]202003/27/060900ibdpp9a2xttyueba.jpg

This is what appears to me when I want to load a screenshot
2020-3-27
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W Posted at 3-27 06:11
202003/27/060900ibdpp9a2xttyueba.jpg

This is what appears to me when I want to load a screenshot

hola DJI Mindy me podrias seguir ayudando x favor, o algun otro Administrador...
2020-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules