Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to post?
2143 10 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I've twice tried to post in the "Works - Nature" section, but don't get the submit button, only "Save Draft" and my post doesn't show.

Have I been (appropriately) tagged as a troublemaker or something?

2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tentoes, you are not in any trouble, there is a chance the Submit button which is actually a picture could not be loaded because of the network, please try again. If it happens frequently, please let us know.
2020-3-26
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 18:37
Hi Tentoes, you are not in any trouble, there is a chance the Submit button which is actually a picture could not be loaded because of the network, please try again. If it happens frequently, please let us know.

I'm not in any trouble?

hehe You don't know me very well, do you
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tentoes Posted at 3-27 08:23
I'm not in any trouble?

hehe You don't know me very well, do you[view_image]

Are you referring to you posted a lot of pictures/videos in Forum? If that is the thing, of course not, we will not tag our customer as a troublemaker as long as he/she follows the Forum rules.
2020-3-31
Use props
wllmsnamy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5515 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 05:13
Are you referring to you posted a lot of pictures/videos in Forum? If that is the thing, of course not, we will not tag our customer as a troublemaker as long as he/she follows the Forum rules.

I can not post a new thread, new to forum.   Am I doing something wrong?
2020-4-6
Use props
juliabeyers
lvl.1

Ukraine

wllmsnamy Posted at 4-6 09:49
I can not post a new thread, new to forum.   Am I doing something wrong?

i think newbie can't do it)
2020-4-6
Use props
wllmsnamy
lvl.1
United States

juliabeyers Posted at 4-6 10:07
i think newbie can't do it)

Only lets me save as draft!!!
2020-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wllmsnamy Posted at 4-6 10:08

You are able to start your own thread, it is the SUBMIT button failed to be loaded, that could be related to your network, please refresh the page and try again. Thank you.
2020-4-6
Use props
juliabeyers
lvl.1

Ukraine

wllmsnamy Posted at 4-6 10:08

I have same situation, i want to share link with my city video and can just make this youtube.com/watch?v=Nc259UlvRlk and can't make new thread
2020-4-7
Use props
wllmsnamy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-6 19:54
You are able to start your own thread, it is the SUBMIT button failed to be loaded, that could be related to your network, please refresh the page and try again. Thank you.

Refresh does not work, powered down computer as well, not a network issue as I can post on other forums no problem as well as download and upload to youtube or other sites.  Something wrong with the page after I click on "New Thread" after I select topic and model then compose message only option is "save as draft" or other options which does not include post.   
2020-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wllmsnamy Posted at 4-8 06:42
Refresh does not work, powered down computer as well, not a network issue as I can post on other forums no problem as well as download and upload to youtube or other sites.  Something wrong with the page after I click on "New Thread" after I select topic and model then compose message only option is "save as draft" or other options which does not include post.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to know it doesn't work, we have forwarded to our technicians to optimize in priority, at this moment, please try several times until the SUBMIT button displays. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules