Youtube How to Livestream
4827 6 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Picphonics at its Best
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211483&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D696%26typeid%3D696

Very Simple to Do.  Have a Youtube account  on a Home network be able to stream with a minimum of 1 sub, while Mobile Hotspot and data 1K or higher, also montenization o min of 1K abd acceptance.

1  Open the Mimi App and OA camera, slide to Livestream.  Facebook is defaulte chose Youtbe   and set livestream, must be set up, simply follow the prompts, Sign into Google, allow Youtbe to communicate with the mimo and mimo to Youtube chose the  correct channel .

2 set the wireless Router  either 2.4 or 5.0 ghz the SSID and Password, Or Mobile Hotspot

3 Describe the   Livestream title must be filled out.

4 Private, Unlisted, Public chose one

5. chose 720P HD or 480P Smooth

6 choose bitrate 2 or 4

7 save copy to camera HD1080P30F only enable or disable

8 start Livestream. at any given time Hit End and confirm.

It is that Simple.
WAIT-   then Go into the Youtube Live/manage,  edit the video. you must chose    the not for kids if hte channel is not for kids. then Save, once all is saved,  click the Go Live upper rightthe stream starts.   now its that simple.  if on a Mobile device change your Youtube to desktop.

The Livestream setting will default to Facebook.  The sign in at given times will log out,  you may need to simply repeat the  sign in.
Youtube is incomplete, will be on "Upcoming" a scheduled recording and  only show it Live  on the Mimo,  there will be no  100% working stream till further notice.  You may want to stream via Facebook as that is the only workin g Stream see other thread.

Thank you  FISH

2020-3-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

here is the other thread for streaming
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2112385
2020-3-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I thought you had to have 1000 subscribers to be able to Iive stream.
2020-3-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-27 02:11
I thought you had to have 1000 subscribers to be able to Iive stream.

As the first line said what criteria  was needed, If you watched the Clip seen the subtitles,

Home router  1 sub

Mobile 1K or more

Read Youtube guidelines or find the DJI   information sheet, Not made.

No you do not need 1K when on that Home Router at all Youtube  allowss you at home but Being Mobile which is what this World is about, they restricted to 1K or more, they really should opt it with a fee if it is important for some one to stream  Will they, think not.

FISH

Commission on that option
2020-3-27
Use props
Midlife Draftee
lvl.1
United States

Also found out that if you can use your Hotspot connection on your phone, you can stream to youtube with the Action with under 1k subs.
2020-4-4
Use props
DarMcD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1479610 ft
Ireland

I've done everything as you said and when I got the live stream button, I get a message saying 'livestream settings not saved' and it doesn't work. Do you have any idea. I use an Android phone. Also, my home router works of a mobile signal so it not on a fixed line, so would that affect the subscriber count needed?
2020-4-8
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DarMcD Posted at 4-8 04:23
I've done everything as you said and when I got the live stream button, I get a message saying 'livestream settings not saved' and it doesn't work. Do you have any idea. I use an Android phone. Also, my home router works of a mobile signal so it not on a fixed line, so would that affect the subscriber count needed?

I am not an Google or droid user, but the steps would be the same.   May we suggest to    uninstall the mimo App. bluetooth area forget my device to the  Mimo/DJI Osmo action, the camera as well in the wireless connection, reboot hte phone  and then  reapply and retry.    I am sure I can get it to work.
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules