Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro RC1B Controller and Simulator
2671 3 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvtofly
New
United States

I just downloaded the latest version of the simulator (1.4.0.0 20190314), it seems the the product supports the "mavic 2 pro" as a model, but does not support the Mavic 2 Pro Controller (Model RC1B), is this a correct?  Reading from https://www.dji.com/simulator/info it seems that only the Air or Smart Controller are supported.   
If this is the case, is there any plan on supporting the Mavic 2 Pro controller and what is the expected release of such functionality?

If not, is the recommedation to purchase a Mavic Air contoller to use the Simulator?
2020-3-26
Use props
JohnDG
Captain
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Hi Ivtofly,

just try it out. I used the standard controller of my mavic 2 pro as well as the smart controller to operate the flight simulator. Maybe some function might not be available, but as far as I could see everything worked fine.

Despite I see on the forum that the smart controller is not supported, it worked on my desktop thru the usb-c connector on the pc. Maybe other usb ports (usb2 & usb3) might not be suitable.
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, DJI Smart Controller, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro,  Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, Lightbridge 2, MG-1P, T16.
Due to firmware incompatibility, the functions of Simulator when using with Mavic 2 controller are not complete, we may not suggest using Simulator with Mavic 2 controller.
If there is a need to purchase Mavic Air controller, you may try to contact our support for further assistance. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2020-3-27
Use props
FlyLapland
lvl.1
Finland

But we are more and more new users with Mavic2, and training is crucial part, we planned to use the plane for some prof use. What does it take to make the Mavic2 controller operate better? It does follow the sticks movement, also gimbal up and down are okay, but the other functions? Is the flight simulator Enterprise version any better?
We should be given some discount (of the enterprise version etc) if the situation lasts longer, right? In the name of fairness.  
2020-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules