Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

Thank you in advance

Return to home button

I have a Phantom 4 RTK

I made a 3D Photogrammetry (Double Grid) flight plan, after taking off the drone and flying for around 2 minutes I decided to cancel it.

There were two on-screen options "End" and "Pause".

I Pressed "End", I thought that the drone would automatically return to the recorded home point before taking off, but it did not. The drone stayed static.

Pressed on the remote control return to home physical button, press it once, then press it as the control or drone turns on, but nothing happened.

I had to proceed to bring the drone towards me manually and land it.

I had always done automatic missions 2D Photogrammetry.

1.-How can I make the return to home physical button work so that my drone returns to me automatically when I "End" or "Pause" a mission?

2.-Is there a button on the screen to automatically land as in the Phantom 4 Pro?

3.-What can I do in this case to return the drone to me automatically?

Best regards

2020-3-26
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

The return to home button should only be pressed once (with a long hold like turning on a battery) when it activates you will hear a voice that says "go home" and the controller should start beeping. If you press the return to home button a 2nd time, that will cancel the return to home. This sounds like what you experienced.
2020-3-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

fansb1fe1104  is correct.  Your second push is cancelling RTH.
2020-3-26
Use props
guillermomeiner
Second Officer

Argentina

1) long press RTH button until you hear a beep and a message saying something like "returning home". If you wanna cancel long press for 2d time
2) not that i know of
3) answered on 1)
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, if you manually end up the flight, the drone will hover and wait for your command. You can long-press the RTH button once to start the RTH process, press again to terminate the smart RTH.
There is no auto landing on the app. Hope this provides you with some info.
2020-3-27
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

Thanks for the information everyone, I will test by pressing only once until I hear the voice on the control remote  "go home" and the controller beeping
2020-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules