Connecting to phantom 4 Pro v2. 0
740 7 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans463c6a99
lvl.1
United States

I got off the phone with the dji support team, I contacted emailed support. I have tried my iPad and android, same result. My android won't even recognize the phantom. And this error pops up on my iPad.
20200326_195851.jpg
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the troubles in activating, did you have a try with another network? Such as Personal Hotspot? If there is no luck, may we have the serial number of your drone and your APP version?
2020-3-26
Use props
fans463c6a99
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the quick reply,
I have tried IPad, IPhone, Android SAG10e, with different cables and two different networks not associated with one another. I  have also tried the mobile hotspot sprint with my android. All with different apple / android cables. The IPhone behaves like the IPad, Activation Failed, Network Error.  The Android wont even recognize there is a drone connected on the DJI Go. It displays it is charging but that is it..  I have upgraded to the latest version () via the DJI Assistant 2 windows app, the  serial of the drone I think is 11udgcg3700076. That's the number right within the battery bay on two lines.
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans463c6a99 Posted at 3-26 19:50
Thank you for the quick reply,
I have tried IPad, IPhone, Android SAG10e, with different cables and two different networks not associated with one another. I  have also tried the mobile hotspot sprint with my android. All with different apple / android cables. The IPhone behaves like the IPad, Activation Failed, Network Error.  The Android wont even recognize there is a drone connected on the DJI Go. It displays it is charging but that is it..  I have upgraded to the latest version () via the DJI Assistant 2 windows app, the  serial of the drone I think is 11udgcg3700076. That's the number right within the battery bay on two lines.

Thank you for the prompt reply, we have forwarded the issue to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, thank you very much for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-26
Use props
fans463c6a99
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 20:20
Thank you for the prompt reply, we have forwarded the issue to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, thank you very much for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

When can I expect a reply?
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans463c6a99 Posted at 3-26 20:23
When can I expect a reply?

We’ve received an update from our engineers and the issue has been solved, please try again and let us know if it happens again. Thank you.
2020-3-26
Use props
fans463c6a99
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 22:41
We’ve received an update from our engineers and the issue has been solved, please try again and let us know if it happens again. Thank you.

Issue fixed!
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Glad to know, should you have any further problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2020-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules