FW 1.80 footage
2158 7 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

Having put the new firmware on my camera i made a couple of recordings.

First i slapped a ND32 freewell filter on the camera, and then stuck it all to the windecreen of my car and went for a drive.
I have added a little color as the normal color profile seem a bit flat, but thats also it.

Then later in the day i made this time lapse of the night sky out of my kitchen window, sadly due to hitting the setup i had to loose the first hour or so of the recording, but otherwise it ran all theu the night ( a night with a few degrees of frost )

I have not gotten around to test rocksteady yet, but i might do that today

Feel free to add your own new recordings with the new firmware here.

2020-3-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice timelapse!
The colors are a bit too saturated for my likes, but it is very stable.
That night footage is very nice too!
2020-3-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel.
Mine is http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
2020-3-27
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

It is also my first try messing with colors of a video, i am not sure if they have tweaked the normal color profile, i feel it use to be more vivid, but then again this time of the year there are not that many colors in Denmark.
I think i will see if i can find some LUTS for my camera and maybe change to record in D cine as i found out messing with the colors are not really hard or time consuming.
Maybe make my own color profiles in my editing software.
I also agree colors can be too saturated in some cameras, more options in the OA would be nice, and the long requested adjustments for sharpness and contrast.

My computer monitor are probably better color tuned than my eyes are these days,,,,, getting old suck.
2020-3-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice timelapse. Really like the night one
2020-3-27
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

Okay instead of video i turned to bracketed shooting from the hip, and then mix and match the series of pictures.

2020-3-28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thanks for the share,  
2020-3-29
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

This past night i had a recording window again, so the OA went out the window again, and this time i did record from dusk to dawn making the video 5 seconds longer.
I also used slightly other settings, and my CPL filter was on the camera as i had been shooting in the daytime too.

2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules