Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why not just offer an optional monitor?
582 7 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KenJo
New
Flight distance : 28540 ft
United States

DJI without a doubt builds great drones. As a fairly new Mavic Mimi owner, I am constantly pouring over the posts about multiple viewing devices and compatibility issues.  Could not all of these issues being resolved just by simply offering an optional monitor of a requested size?
2020-3-27
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

i know they do the Crystal sky but its not suppirted in DJI Fly, but to be honest is there a market, not many people are going to pay more for a dedicated moinitor than they paid for the mavic mini.
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

From my point of view, using the mobile device directly is more convenient. But your suggestion will be recorded. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2020-3-27
Use props
BigBird-2
First Officer
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

I could go with the SC being compatable with the MM. Dream on, huh.
2020-3-27
Use props
Akirasho
Captain
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Remember that the Mini is still target towards folks on a BUDGET (at least a factor for me).  Using a phone makes sense (instead of a separate one function device ).
2020-3-27
Use props
Occams Razor
Captain
Flight distance : 423497 ft
United States

Akirasho Posted at 3-27 11:43
Remember that the Mini is still target towards folks on a BUDGET (at least a factor for me).  Using a phone makes sense (instead of a separate one function device ).

Buy an iPad mini.  It probably would be cheaper than a DJI monitor and can double as a tablet.
2020-3-27
Use props
Akirasho
Captain
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Occams Razor Posted at 3-27 11:50
Buy an iPad mini.  It probably would be cheaper than a DJI monitor and can double as a tablet.

I ready "uprated" my phone just to fly my Mini!!
2020-3-27
Use props
MarkyMZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137700 ft
Germany

Has DJI thought about drone-newbies (like me) who ar thinking about buying a bigger drone if they get enthusiastic with the 'mini' AND a great and bright Display/Remote-Combo like the 'Smart Controller'? I would like to buy it for my 'mini' if it would work and the decision to upgrade to a bigger drone (like Mavic 2 Pro) would be easier. Not to forget the advantage to have ONE controller for both drones, if you keep both. Best regards, Markus
2020-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules