Many problems with a brand new RONIN MX
1303 6 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Siena
lvl.1

Italy

Hi,

I'm Emanuele, and I write here bacause I have many problems with a brend new RONIN MX:

- Both batteries arrived out of service,
I had one use battery but anyway RONIN are completly unusable:

- after swich on gimbal the remote controller change LED status and become with, red power led, and the battery indicator became one green on, one green off, one green on, one green off. Why?

- I can't activete the gimbal: My phone receive BT signal from DJI config but when I use DJI RONIN Assistant, the app can't see the gimbal in any way.

- With RONIN Assistant on PC i can see the parametres and other info of RONIN but when I try acrtivation i had a server error (003)

So actualy I can't use the gimbal in any way.

Someone can give me some help?

Tank you so much.
Emanuele
2020-3-27
Use props
Siena
lvl.1

Italy

I resolved the last two issued.

So, ramain the following problems:

- Both batteries arrived out of service,
I had one use battery but anyway RONIN are completly unusable:

- after swich on gimbal the remote controller change LED status and become with, red power led, and the battery indicator became one green on, one green off, one green on, one green off. Why?

I plan to change batteries, but I am very confusing about remote controller, ideas?

Thanks

Emanuele
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sienan, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-MX, incorrectly installed battery may lead to poor battery connection, please make sure the battery is mounted properly and please check if the battery is full contact with the gimbal's electrical leads, you can try to clean the pin to avoid they are oxidized.
If the LED indicator of the Remote Controller is solid, does it make BB-BB sound? If yes, it is low voltage warning, is the RC fully charged?
2020-3-27
Use props
Siena
lvl.1

Italy

Yes the red one is solid, but there is no sound.

For the batteries...I think that the problems are the batteries because if I push buttons i can's see the led battery level....I tried to charge battery for many hours. The charger works, I tested it with a voltmeter.
2020-3-27
Use props
Siena
lvl.1

Italy

I saw the remote controller  with GImbal Assistant software, but in channel configuration all indicators remain 0 also if I move the stick.
In the software i see Loader version of the RC is 1.0.0.2.......but: Firmware version 0.0.0.0, this could be a problem?
2020-3-28
Use props
Thapawan
New
United States

Ronin Mx won't turn on. Previously it was working fine support everything, while balancing and tunning, it got overheated and little smoky, in the upper part of forward and backward tune. After that we try several ways, but it won't turn it on now it is self-protection mode, how to fix this problem, I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thapawan Posted at 10-11 10:47
Ronin Mx won't turn on. Previously it was working fine support everything, while balancing and tunning, it got overheated and little smoky, in the upper part of forward and backward tune. After that we try several ways, but it won't turn it on now it is self-protection mode, how to fix this problem, I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm whether the battery can be charged normally? Considering the device has overheated and got smoke, we recommend you send the device back for diagnosis and repair.
Here is the link:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/repair-apply
2023-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules