which do you suggest mavic mini vs spark
1179 10 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cemcloud.s
lvl.1

Turkey

hello I want to buy a drone and I want to get help from my experienced friends. mavic mini vs spark which do you suggest, mavic mini is very accident do you think spark?
2020-3-27
Use props
cemcloud.s
lvl.1

Turkey

#mavicmini #spark
2020-3-27
Use props
cemcloud.s
lvl.1

Turkey

hello I want to buy a drone and I want to get help from my experienced friends. mavic mini vs spark which do you suggest, mavic mini is very accident do you think spark?
2020-3-27
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Mini is better, IMO - 3-axis gimbal, long flying time. I had Spark 3 years ago, 10 minutes of flight is very short.
2020-3-27
Use props
cemcloud.s
lvl.1

Turkey

Dmitry Vishnevskiy Posted at 3-27 05:56
Mini is better, IMO - 3-axis gimbal, long flying time. I had Spark 3 years ago, 10 minutes of flight is very short.

I think so too, but suddenly I heard it crash, I can't trust it :/
2020-3-27
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

You must wait more  improvements.
2020-3-27
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

It's a sensitive device... you need to be careful how you store it, check your props every flight, rigorously follow Strong Wind Warning notices, don't fly low above water.

I don't think it's a good investment buying a Spark at this point in time: Mavic Mini is more of it, has more accessories and it's a better future proof drone.
2020-3-27
Use props
cemcloud.s
lvl.1

Turkey

m80116 Posted at 3-27 06:11
It's a sensitive device... you need to be careful how you store it, check your props every flight, rigorously follow Strong Wind Warning notices, don't fly low above water.

I don't think it's a good investment buying a Spark at this point in time: Mavic Mini is more of it, has more accessories and it's a better future proof drone.

Thank you
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No matter Spark or Mavic Mini, the crash happens, most of the accidents are related to the pilot, such as flying without enough GPS signal, flying in windy days, wrong joystick input and so on. If the accident happens due to non-pilot error per the data analysis, we will provide warranty service in the warranty period. Please select the drone according to your need, thanks for your interest in DJI products.
2020-3-27
Use props
Mort62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 505046 ft
United States

Spark. It handles the wind and has decent sensors.  Flight time is shorter but if you plan shots it no big deal. Wish it had 3 axis but that's minor.
2020-3-28
Use props
lifeisfun
lvl.4
Canada

Mort62 Posted at 3-28 04:34
Spark. It handles the wind and has decent sensors.  Flight time is shorter but if you plan shots it no big deal. Wish it had 3 axis but that's minor.

Couldn't agree more, also around water the Spark was flawless for me, the Mini not so much
Sold the Mini, couldn't trust it at all.
2020-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules