Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I bought myself a new drone for the money I put aside from my sch...
1040 6 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raineas
lvl.1

Germany

I bought myself a new drone for the money I put aside from my scholarship. But because of my workload, I can't write an important essay. Who was in this situation?
2020-3-27
Use props
Raineas
lvl.1

Germany

My attraction is to shoot new nature videos on the drone. I'm cur...

My attraction is to shoot new nature videos on the drone. I'm currently planning to purchase a new drone. Which one?
I want to make it to summer. In order to close all my study questions. The way I have to write 10 esse before the end of the month, no one wants to help me?

2020-3-27
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Captain
Norway

Nobody can give you an answer without some more information.
For example: What is your budget? Is image quality very important? Do you need a portable drone to carry in a backpack? Do you want wideangle lens or a zoom lens?
2020-3-27
Use props
Chack
lvl.1

Germany

It is great that nowadays there are services that can help you in any task. When I have problems writing an essay or a research paper, I always use this overview  Pick TheWriter  http://pickthewriter.com/     . I like it because it's easy, fast and confidential to order.  Once you have filled out the form, you communicate all the requirements for the writer, that's all. You will get a quality finished work on time, which you set.
2020-3-31
Use props
JeffWilliams103
New

Ukraine

ask your parents, in fact they think they share your passion
2022-11-10
Use props
JeffWilliams103
New

Ukraine

JeffWilliams103 Posted at 11-10 09:52
ask your parents, in fact they think they share your passion

If at school they told me about a site that could help me write my essay , https://www.jpost.com/special-content/5-best-services-that-can-write-my-essay-for-me-718719 I would not have believed it. Since at school I was an excellent student and managed to do everything! But in college it didn't work out that way and I had to ask for help writing an essay.

2022-11-14
Use props
OttoDeBure
lvl.1

Ukraine

wow, dude...
1-22 23:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules