Sent Without Shipping Label
774 3 2020-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisMavic1978
United Kingdom

I had an issue with my RC not powering on and filled in an online form to send in for shipment.

There was nothing in the process (from what I could see) that indicated a shipping label would be sent to me (I only discovered this when I checked my email a few days later).

As a result, I posted the RC myself with my own label to Holland. Inside the parcel was my RC, details about my case including case number (CAS-4096457-P8W6R8) and my proof of purchase. I paid for postage with Royal Mail. I was wondering if there will be any issue with this, considering I never used the DJI shipping label?
2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Upon checking your case number, the shipping label of UPS has been sent to you on 23rd, March, did you check your spam folder? Since you have paid for the post with Royal Mail, please PM me the tracking number, we will remark in the case.
2020-3-28
Use props
ChrisMavic1978
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 18:30
Upon checking your case number, the shipping label of UPS has been sent to you on 23rd, March, did you check your spam folder? Since you have paid for the post with Royal Mail, please PM me the tracking number, we will remark in the case.

Hello, I have sent a PM regarding this issue. Thanks.
2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ChrisMavic1978 Posted at 4-5 07:39
Hello, I have sent a PM regarding this issue. Thanks.

PM has been replied. Please check.
2020-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules